Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

8 hours ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

Abed been really positive in both of his appearances against Vale of Leven today. Really positive getting forward and got a good few crosses in to the box. Means Neill can play in his natural position too.

Felt today that we took far too long to make changes. Smith and Glasgow should have been on much sooner.

Smith & Glasgow should be starting.

Just watched the highlights Clydebank’s first was a very soft free kick but we didn’t defend it well enough very frustrating watching that with the timing of the goal. Can see why Glavin can be criticised for not coming off his line at times but a couple of decent stops from him. I would like to see Glasgow and Smith starting a bit more as well either side of McAvoy hopefully next week. Any word on McCracken? Or why Armstrong missing yesterday?

Edited by southerner
Change

10 minutes ago, southerner said:

Just watched the highlights Clydebank’s first was a very soft free kick but we didn’t defend it well enough very frustrating watching that with the timing of the goal. Can see why Glavin can be criticised for not coming off his line at times but a couple of decent stops from him. I would like to see Glasgow and Smith starting a bit more as well either side of McAvoy hopefully next week. Any word on McCracken? Or why Armstrong missing yesterday?

McCrackens permanently injured. 

Armstrong was there yesterday but wasn't stripped.

Edited by andy25

3 minutes ago, Shanner said:

League teams hated coming to Beechwood around that time. Ayr was the best day. 

While my belief in the death of junior football is well established, the seethe from Ayr fans on P&B that day was most enjoyable. One in particular who ranted about Talbot beating Fraserburgh as the latter "they want to be in the pyramid" was joyous.

Editors note - I'm aware P&B isn't representative of fanbases.

Edited by Josuke Higashikata
never been hacked, what drew that inference?