Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

No once G Wilson Boylan & C McCracken are back along with Pope I'm sure we'll only get better.
I think you forget Talbot never played for about 16 months so it's going to take a while to get full momentum back.

Auchinleck will still be the team to beat come the end of the season, however Beith earned a deserved point tonight in a game of few chances they fought hard and took their chance when it came along, some great performances especially McGoldrick who was outstanding,not bad considering the players that were missing well done to Butch and his team.

No once G Wilson Boylan & C McCracken are back along with Pope I'm sure we'll only get better.
I think you forget Talbot never played for about 16 months so it's going to take a while to get full momentum back.
Puts it into a bit more perspective when you realise the boys haven't played for that amount of time and we are top of the league after 10 games.

13 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Puts it into a bit more perspective when you realise the boys haven't played for that amount of time and we are top of the league after 10 games.

We haven’t brought in anyone for competition for a starting place , all the other teams near the top have strengthened.

32 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:

With the Vale having a free Saturday I'm probably going to come down to Beechwood for the Junior Cup game this weekend.

Where's best to park?

On street all round the ground and beyond, just watch for folks drive ways.

Think Allan summed up the situation pretty well in his post match interview on Facebook. 8 wins and 2 draws is good start given the challenges. Once the lads can train and work on things, bringing up their fitness in the process we should have a lot to look forward to.

In respects of signings would prefer we brought in the right people rather than panic buying. Management team have full control over the playing squad, who comes and goes etc and anything Tucker or Allan need/want think we can be reassured it’s provided. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

13 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Brilliant that. I defo think us moving into the wosl has raised the game for most clubs and attendances r defo up for most clubs.

Mon the papers

Attendances down elsewhere in the conferences so but hard to tell if it’s the pandemic pent up or due to the restructuring. Aware Talbot have been working hard to advertise and draw in additional supporters. Suppose we’ll never know but regardless it’s great people are choosing to get out and back the club.

19 hours ago, who ate all the pies said:

Only signing I would make would have been cover at centre back , whitey has done well but would have liked another but in tucker we trust.

Robbie Mc Cracken and Aiden Wilson can both play at centre back. We might see one of them in that position on Saturday.