Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

On 28/08/2021 at 22:31, Killiepiyo said:

Hey folks, we also have a post match interview with Allan and a player focus video on Aaron Mason on our facebook page (can be accessed without an account just google 'facebook auchinleck talbot' and click on the link)

Yous looked sluggish won’t like the Astro this weekend 

Young fresh cumnock team against a rusty sluggish talbot who can be got at .
Should be an interesting one though can't fully commit to a nock win prediction [emoji38]
An unbeaten Talbot team....

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, EUCFC said:
Young fresh cumnock team against a rusty sluggish talbot who can be got at .
Should be an interesting one though can't fully commit to a nock win prediction emoji38.png

That's why you do yer talking on the park , no bad for being rusty and sluggish and top of the league

Goali defence midfield are done for yous really poor . 

10 minutes ago, EUCFC said:

Let's face it that draw was worth ten wins in a row against auchinleck.

Amazing scenes that day for everyone in black and white why not enjoy it.

Best thing that happened to Talbot. It meant Beith qualified for the senior cup. Ayr wiped the floor with them the round before they played Talbot. Ayr expected more of the same and were complacent.

The rest is history.

Cheers Cumnock

8 minutes ago, EUCFC said:

Aye right you lot were seriously irked let's face it that's why you always take the bait whenever anyone mentions it.

Losing the league because of dropping points to close neighbours is a right kick in the baws wether you have won one league title and one scottish cup or 100 league titles and 100 Scottish cups.

Yes I was raging on the day but everything that happened since made up for it 100 times. Beating Ayr live on BBC1 and getting £32,500 TV money + half of a sell out crowd + a share of a 15,000 crowd at Tynecastle. Absolutely fantastic.

I would not swap winning the league that day for the above. If I had a time machine I would go back and actually cheer those Cumnock goals