Can You Tell Where It Is Yet?

12 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I have fixed the puzzle on page 6 (the one with the polar bears).  Hopefully I haven't made it too easy.

Bonus point if you can say what it has in common with Coupar Angus.

03pv796blkz11.jpg

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Bit late Mr S.

I didn't click the link, I like to try to work them out even if others have got them. I now have, and it says it doesn't work on my browser anyway.

That feckin' polar bear one is driving me crazy now.

I didn't click the link, I like to try to work them out even if others have got them. I now have, and it says it doesn't work on my browser anyway.
That feckin' polar bear one is driving me crazy now.

Tynwald Mills, Isle of Man, its written on the wall. Polar bears are too distracting ;-)

2 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Tynwald Mills, Isle of Man, its written on the wall. Polar bears are too distracting 😉

I meant the place on page 6. It looks like some sort of community centre/ government facility in northern Canda or Greenland, but I can't find it.

I appreciate that my reference to "feckin' polar bears" was misleading there... 

Edited by GordonS

48 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I meant the place on page 6. It looks like some sort of community centre/ government facility in northern Canda or Greenland, but I can't find it.

Closest I can get is the Unikkaarvik Visitor Centre in Iqaluit. 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Iqaluit,+NU,+Canada/@63.7436241,-68.5144204,2a,51.7y,2.5h,85.31t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRklhXJC1FqcAAAQIt7La-A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x4dd31647708ada07:0x1f1ed0067c9129c2!8m2!3d63.746693!4d-68.5169669

58 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I meant the place on page 6. It looks like some sort of community centre/ government facility in northern Canada or Greenland, but I can't find it.

It is a settlement in Canada.  The signs in both English and French would suggest that.  The stuffed polar bears are in the primary school.

Google Maps have been there.  Also, all the photos are indoors (although I could have added some outdoor ones with lots of snow!!)