Can You Tell Where It Is Yet?

I wish to f**k someone would get this one, did my head in last night staring at street clocks and Kentish and Channel Islands High Streets and libraries. Thought for a bit there could be a cathedral to the left. Probably way out.

23 hours ago, GordonS said:

No, this is a Street View:

Annotation (8).png

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

Oh blast.  That was supposed to be a tricky one.  

Not sure why you use photo spheres when there's street view available. Googling the poster doesn't always work though.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not sure why you use photo spheres when there's street view available. Googling the poster doesn't always work though.

I was going to grab a picture of Pitcairn Island using Google Earth and was surprised that they had done Street View of the island.

1 minute ago, Fullerene said:

I was going to grab a picture of Pitcairn Island using Google Earth and was surprised that they had done Street View of the island.

I tried Google Earth when it first came out but didn't see any advantage over Google Maps, and I found it a bit confusing. Am I missing out?

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I wish to f**k someone would get this one, did my head in last night staring at street clocks and Kentish and Channel Islands High Streets and libraries. Thought for a bit there could be a cathedral to the left. Probably way out.

I've been trying Nottingham/Carlton area because of the colour of the bus.

Edited by Kamenitza
ETA could be miles out!

3 minutes ago, Kamenitza said:

I've been trying Nottingham/Carlton area because of the colour of the bus.

The bus livery is unusual.  I also looked at the building materials since it is not just brick as you might expect down there.

50 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Got a 'connection' to Ayrshire

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 4.47.05 AM.png

Cant find your picture but sure I've found the location,  "Magnetic Hill" on the Leh Manali Highway in India. 

Connection being Electric Brae

Screenshot_20200425-223633_Chrome.jpg

What I have learnt from this one so far is most ‘High streets’ in the UK are grim places

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

1 hour ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

3,000 High Streets in Britain . Yipee.

The text is actually a massive clue.

It's a Street View.

4 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

I was pretty sure the building was fake, mish mash of different styles and an American clock outside. Late Victorian pastiche. Trashy mutherfuckers! Closest I got was 2.5 miles away in Glastonbury.

Edited by welshbairn