Can You Tell Where It Is Yet?

5 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

You know?

It was an interesting search but I have had enough of looking for airplanes just now. 🙂

Jimmy Angel. It was the plane he was flying (and crash landed) in the jungle when he discovered Angel falls.

Well done. Good detective work!

16 hours ago, greendot said:

Dunno about but the Arabic? building in the foreground, but I do believe you've stumbled upon a James Bond Villians lair on that hillside! :o

Okay.  Forget the mosque.  That was a decoy.  Where is this first place?  Also where is this second place?  Also what do they have in common?

Mosque 03.jpg

Colour 02.jpg

On 24/04/2020 at 07:24, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Vaduz Castle, not sure of the connection just now. 

Vaduz Castle is in Liechtenstein.  Moynaq (where the boats are) is in Uzbekistan.  Now what is the connection:?

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

Okay.  Forget the mosque.  That was a decoy.  Where is this first place?  Also where is this second place?  Also what do they have in common?

Mosque 03.jpg

Colour 02.jpg

They're both film sets. The cruise ship is made out of cardboard.

Just now, Fullerene said:

Yes.  I have now given puzzles for the five countries of Turkestan.

Curious to know how you found this place.

The second picture showed what looked like museum pieces in glass cases, so "museum built in mountain top" in google image search did the job. 

4 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Colour 02.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.107509,-68.9351471,3a,75y,39.86h,95.1t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipPwwxYhZ-2_TLuHgwjWLfm_wF9Ca9GTg5ehd-oM!2e10!3e11!7i3840!8i1920

The ferry takes you to the Maritime Museum and there's a slavery museum behind the red building. Is that the connection?

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.107509,-68.9351471,3a,75y,39.86h,95.1t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipPwwxYhZ-2_TLuHgwjWLfm_wF9Ca9GTg5ehd-oM!2e10!3e11!7i3840!8i1920

The ferry takes you to the Maritime Museum and there's a slavery museum behind the red building. Is that the connection?

No.  Clue.  Stonehenge

40 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Some think that Ptolemy's marker point on the Silk Road, the stone tower, was the Sulaiman mountain. No idea where Curacao comes in.

More clues:  St Kilda, Skara Brae and the Forth Bridge.