Can You Tell Where It Is Yet?

I've struggled with this one and given up. It's pretty smooth and heavily grazed, and very grassy. The path is maintained. I can see something jaggy near the shore in the centre of the picture, but I can't think what it might be. I tried a couple of film locations with no luck so I think I'll need a clue.

Could be a heads gone this one maybe, thought it would be easier.

There are things off in the horizon that appears jaggy, there is also one much closer in the picture.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

I don't know wtf it's got to do with turnip, but I worked it out from the mine picture:

https://goo.gl/maps/f1aXtKNo21YatU6c8 

Turnip = Swedes.   Yes.

It was all to do with chemical elements.

Google "Plaque of Mine Sweden" and it shows you the plaque in question.  It was a small village in Sweden called Ytterby which has a now disused mine where nine chemical elements were first discovered.

Similarly the chemical element Strontium was discovered in the village of  Strontian.  IIRC it is the only place in the UK that has the distinction. 

16 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Could be a heads gone this one maybe, thought it would be easier.

There are things off in the horizon that appears jaggy, there is also one much closer in the picture.

I've got it, believe it or not it was the grass that did it. I just need to find the specific location now...

Just now, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I thought it was people in the distance and then I thought it was maybe a fence.

The one at the side I thought was part of a mountain. 

I thought it was a shipwreck memorial or something like that. I thought it looked a bit Irish, but it's too smooth and the grass is too short and uniform. When I thought about islands in the world with ground like that I got to the south Pacific, and then it just clicked.