SPFL to play out games

48 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

till the Accident and Emergency wards have enough capacity to deal with it

I know exactly what you mean....................but in truth one area of hospitals with buckets of capacity right now are A&E.

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I'm interested in your response Romeo. Was it the fact I criticised some Celtic supporters or was it the fact there was a mention of Rangers that drew your attention to it.

If you don't think there is plenty bams from either team with nothing else to do than turn up at the stadium you are mistaken.

Other clubs will of course have the same issue but nothing like the scale of either of the two most well supported clubs.

You said "old firm" and "Rangers".

That's usually enough to trigger him.

Tbh I think you've got a point, the 'I've never missed a game since 19whenever mob' would turn up. You'd get s similar but far smaller problem with other teams too.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Tbh I think you've got a point, the 'I've never missed a game since 19whenever mob' would turn up. You'd get s similar but far smaller problem with other teams too.

Especially at grounds where its possible to see a small bit of the pitch from outside.

Of the top of my head in the Premier league thats possible at Saints by Tesco and  Hamilton on the hill behind the main stand.

4 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Especially at grounds where its possible to see a small bit of the pitch from outside.

Of the top of my head in the Premier league thats possible at Saints by Tesco and  Hamilton on the hill behind the main stand.

Add in houses with pitch views.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

You said "old firm" and "Rangers".

That's usually enough to trigger him.

Exactly. I could likely name some of the Foundry Reds as being the ones to turn up at Pittodrie for example.

I'm interested in your response Romeo. Was it the fact I criticised some Celtic supporters or was it the fact there was a mention of Rangers that drew your attention to it.
If you don't think there is plenty bams from either team with nothing else to do than turn up at the stadium you are mistaken.
Other clubs will of course have the same issue but nothing like the scale of either of the two most well supported clubs.
Great post, even has the backing of Bennett.

That should be a clue.