Will the crowds come back?

On 09/05/2020 at 18:09, Blue White Dynamite said:

Requires a very good strong stable internet connection which I’d wager not every ground has.

There is all the issue of the LL and HL sitting as part of the Professional Game Board which forbids live streaming of matches during the Saturday broadcast window in the UK.

The german games are currently getting shown at that time so think in current situation they would be allowed to 

10 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

The german games are currently getting shown at that time so think in current situation they would be allowed to 

In England that rule has been suspended for the rest of the season. I can't find information on Scotland, but I guess it has been suspended here as well. 

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 13:04, Myles Offside said:

The Shire have been doing it this season for overseas fans., all of their home games and one or two away. So it's definitely feasible. I've watched about 12 games out here in Aus via a website called mycujoo.tv Works pretty well apart from some serious buffering on the first game.

My cujoo is great. Watching the semi finals of the Mongolian FA Cup live when I got f**k all else better to do. As well as East Stirling games they host some of the Scottish women's league games and OFC Champions League games sometimes as well.

19 minutes ago, Densky said:

The small crowds in the east wont be returning anytime this year thats for sure. 

10 posts down and deep joy in every post!!

what are you comparing small crowds with? On West of Scotland or the national league of Mongolia?

Crowds in the East are on the whole increasing, since moving over to EoS set up.

10 posts down and deep joy in every post!!
what are you comparing small crowds with? On West of Scotland or the national league of Mongolia?
Crowds in the East are on the whole increasing, since moving over to EoS set up.

It's a new ID for traffordab