Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Everyone was in a negotiation position. All chairman had a chance to talk to other chairman on they way they wanted to vote at anytime before the vote was cast. 

It just all sounds very bitter from Hearts, Rangers & ICT.

Again, you've not answered the questions.

Why should Dundee get a negotiating position and not anybody else?

Nobody else got a heads up from the governing body on Friday afternoon. Playing dumb just makes you look silly.

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, charlie king mvp said:

It looks like the people complaining about bullying voted against the proposal anyway.  So they weren’t bullied into anything.  

Haha!

Right enough.

My team: Brechin

Just now, JTS98 said:

Again, you've not answered the questions.

Why should Dundee get a negotiating position and not anybody else?

Nobody else got a heads up from the governing body on Friday afternoon. Playing dumb just makes you look silly.

It could have been absolutely any of the 42 clubs who found themselves in Dundee’s position. That is just the nature of the voting system. In itself, what Dundee done is not really worthy of being mentioned. They done what absolutely every other club would have had they found themselves there.

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

It could have been absolutely any of the 42 clubs who found themselves in Dundee’s position. That is just the nature of the voting system. In itself, what Dundee done is not really worthy of being mentioned. They done what absolutely every other club would have had they found themselves there.

Exactly.

I'm not accusing Dundee of anything.

I'm saying it was absolutely outrageous of the governing body to inform Dundee of their bargaining position.

I don't think you understand this at all.

It's not about Dundee. It's about the process. The process was clearly flawed.

Edited by JTS98

Guest JTS98
8 minutes ago, ropy said:

There is nothing in the call to Aberdeen, one of many calls that day.

It would be interesting to know what process/thinking Dundee went through before changing their minds, but that is a question for them, not the SPFL.

So, just to be clear. You're saying that you have no problem with the governing body contacting clubs during a viting process to inform them of the ongoing situation during the vote.

That's a position you're happy with?

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You seem to be instantly dismissing any valid point that is made.

How many investigations do you want? Have you got a number?

1) It's not a valid point.

2) I don't want any investigations. I never had. My only duty here is pointing out the flawed logic in the arguments of others.

Guest JTS98
3 minutes ago, charlie king mvp said:

Well,if you’re a big bad chief executive of a really big football team and you’ve been bullied by Brechin City we are much bigger than I ever thought.

"Ladbrokes Premiership: Alan Burrows (Motherwell), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical), Stewart Robertson (Rangers)

•    Ladbrokes Championship: Ross McArthur (Dunfermline Athletic), Graham Peterkin (Ayr United) 

•    Ladbrokes League 1 and League 2: Ken Ferguson (Brechin City)"

I think you've been exceptionally lucky.

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

Hows that going for ya?

Quite well, to be honest.

It's clear that few posters on here have a background in philosophy.

3 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Because on more than 2 occasions he has stated that no one had reported to him any bullying or threats being made 

What I was saying was, after having it reported to him, if he had taken any action, in what way would the current circumstances be different.

5 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

So, just to be clear. You're saying that you have no problem with the governing body contacting clubs during a viting process to inform them of the ongoing situation during the vote.

That's a position you're happy with?

The way it was put across by Cormack then yes it sounded like a run of the mill call given that they were discussing a topic that Aberdeen wanted to put forward,

6 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

1) It's not a valid point.

2) I don't want any investigations. I never had. My only duty here is pointing out the flawed logic in the arguments of others.

"Duty"

FFS....

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, ropy said:

The way it was put across by Cormack then yes it sounded like a run of the mill call given that they were discussing a topic that Aberdeen wanted to put forward,

What about the call to Dundee?

11 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Exactly.

I'm not accusing Dundee of anything.

I'm saying it was absolutely outrageous of the governing body to inform Dundee of their bargaining position.

I don't think you understand this at all.

It's not about Dundee. It's about the process. The process was clearly flawed.

I do understand, and that’s why I think it is utterly pointless having a go at individual clubs or specific clubs who done certain things.

I think the SPFL board could have handled things a hell of a lot better, but I think broadly they have called all of this as well as they could have in terms of the outcome that was decided.

The fact that the only clubs who are making noise are those who didn’t get what they wanted was as predictable as the sun rising. Had the vote gone the other way, it would have been exactly the same but with other chairmen firing out the tear stained polemic.

Nothing I have seen so far justifies the calls for a full independent investigation into the SPF, at least nothing in the current situation anyway.

I think it is now likely there will be an investigation but I don’t think those who want it will be particularly happy with its conclusions.