Null and void u-turn

1 minute ago, Dev said:

If the Management organises this the one thing it won't be is independent.

They're trying to deflect the clubs from making the decisions about this.

I wouldn't be too concerned about them being given the title as long as the Scottish Cup place is removed.

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Hes surely got to consider his position at Talbot as well?

Don't know pal. Just when I read that it was the WRJFA role he had resigned from. If Talbot are happy to keep him then he should continue. Depends on the feeling at the club.

5 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

They'd have been waiting on money from the sponsors. Now the competitions are incomplete they won't be seeing that money. That's the way I look at it.

That's something I was wondering about, as well as i'm assuming they get a cut of the WoS Cup final at least.

Hes brought the name of Talbot into disrepute so surely the decent thing is to resign there as well?

Don't know pal. Just when I read that it was the WRJFA role he had resigned from. If Talbot are happy to keep him then he should continue. Depends on the feeling at the club.

23 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

The West Region is finished as an organisation. What purpose does it serve now? Resigning from an organisation that is effectively finished. Currently £3314 in deficit so no money to be split between clubs.

'Mon the Juniors, eh?

Deficit or debt? There's a big difference. Debt is a problem, deficit might not be.

Well done to Mr. Chisholm for doing the correct thing. He can concentrate on continuing the fantastic work he has done for Auchinleck Talbot FC for years now.

Yes another good auchinleck man doing his bit for his hometown team eh. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

4 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Did you think the same about Scott Robertson?

3 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Yes another good auchinleck man doing his bit for his hometown team eh. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Pfft. All I said was he has done the right thing in resigning. It's a sad, sorry situation but doesn't define the club.

38 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Well done to Mr. Chisholm for doing the correct thing. He can concentrate on continuing the fantastic work he has done for Auchinleck Talbot FC for years now.

Don't see any problems with his role at Talbot until investigation is complete. However if he has been seen to been up to jiggery pokery nobody will trust him in future.

14 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Pfft. All I said was he has done the right thing in resigning. It's a sad, sorry situation but doesn't define the club.

However it does cast a shadow, I’m not convinced he was working on  this with out the consent of the Talbot committee.

Edited by The Informer

42 minutes ago, Oscar Wilder said:

I would think a number of A T fans might disagree with you Jim!
Just my opinion like.

Don’t think he would have done this action by himself surely Other talbot officials had to have a say as their motto says A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER

Don’t think he would have done this action by himself surely Other talbot officials had to have a say as their motto says A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER

Everybody Knows he wasn’t the 1 pulling the strings he was just Morton wright and Henry dummigans puppet so talbot got preferential treatment of the sjfa. Let’s face it how else are they going to pay for there floodlight without there Scottish cup money.

2 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Somebody out to get Talbot big time

Typical Talbot paranoia. You would love for this to be the case. Despite Talbot being awarded the league with almost half league games to play, nobody at Kilwinning was bothered. This scenario is different, where a situation has been fabricated purely to get Talbot into 'their' cash cow that is the senior Scottish Cup. All clubs at our level with any interest at all should be concerned at this ridiculous series of events, including Talbot themselves.

27 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

When are they opening up applications to be on the independent enquiry?

Only after the bribes have been received! Everything has to be done properly, as it has always been.

1 hour ago, Bawrash1 said:

Everybody Knows he wasn’t the 1 pulling the strings he was just Morton wright and Henry dummigans puppet so talbot got preferential treatment of the sjfa. Let’s face it how else are they going to pay for there floodlight without there Scottish cup money.

Floodlight money is there and the lights will be erected in OUR GROUND!

And the sheer ineptitude continues across all levels of Scottish football.

This is extremely worrying, was this a parting gift? How long did talbot have the region in their back pocket? Surely even to the most die hard junior loyalists can see they are absolutely better off outside that farce of an organization ?

In light of what's been exposed, will the independent investigation extend to any other favourable or preferential treatment afforded to Talbot?

For example; the cancellation of a Scottish Cup tie to due to illness but available to then field a team days later.