Null and void u-turn

23 minutes ago, traffordab said:

Total non story from a 'journalist' from the kilwinning chronicle. 

The scottish senior game are world leaders in corruption and self preservation far worse than anything that goes on in the junior game. Any moral high ground the junior haters try to take from this is laughable considering the organisation they support that is the laughing stock of world football even those who placed so much faith in it are losing faith in it and the 'pyramid'.

Atfc will no doubt take legal action on this and no doubt the clubs supporters will boycott clubs like kilwinning and clydebank great just what scottish football needs more court action and a boycott. 

What the **** have Clydebank done? Boycott us? Eh?

PPG suits the teams who have played less games most of the time Kilwinning have played 25 games auchinleck 16 but if you take it back to when Kilwinning had only played 16 lets look at that
Auchinleck PPG 2.56 16 games
Kilwinning PPG 2.44 16 games
Auchinleck 76.8 30 games
Kilwinning 73.2 30 games
For me that’s the swing of 1 game each that’s far to close with nearly half a season to play how do we know talbot wouldn’t of fell in hole Kilwinning seem to have done in the 9 games since

A reminder that traffordab is a multi banned troll who doesn't actually know anything about west region junior football.  His reason for existing is to hate Kelty and Glenrothes and troll elsewhere to stir things up. He's probably never been to Ayrshire.

10 minutes ago, Big Davy Boy said:

What the **** have Clydebank done? Boycott us? Eh?

It's part of the ongoing narrative, which one must at least applaud for it's consistency if nothing else, wherein Clydebank are held not only to be not a "proper" junior club, but have never been such, and are largely responsible for having maliciously led all those proper junior clubs away from their comfort blanket into the new league, which is unfamiliar and therefore bad. 

26 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Apologies if I may have missed it in this thread but could the season simply have been declared null and void and the Scottish senior cup place declined by the West Region?

Yes

30 minutes ago, traffordab said:

That's not the reality of things on the ground though. Won't happen.

Away from a online football forum in the real world the likes of Mr Rooney , Chisholm,  Fyfee,  are all well respected by the vast majority of west junior clubs which will be shown in the future. 

I would be amazed if any of these guys got anywhere near the new board on the WoSFL, after their involvement in this carve up.

39 minutes ago, bluearmyfaction said:

So how would they nominate someone for the Scottish Cup?  As the original minute suggested they had to do?  Presumably on a points per game basis.  So it would still have been Talbot.

I think it is logical that the SFA may have said "you can't do that because you've voided the season, therefore there are no points you can use for a PPG average".  Hence the suggestion of a rethink. 

It's not so much a conspiracy in my view as Talbot ensuring they got their place in the Scottish Cup.  Not sure what value the League trophy has now they are no longer in it.  But it may be that there could either be a title and a club in the Cup, or neither.  All or nothing.

That is a fair assessment, in my view. However, the Juniors admin couldn't work out what to do to and blew it.

34 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Engineered for folk to hate Talbot even more

To be fair Talbot's rep at the Juniors made a good job of making supporters of rival clubs jump up and down. If that was his aim he succeeded - but at what cost to Talbot?

Edited by Dev

49 minutes ago, traffordab said:

That's not the reality of things on the ground though. Won't happen.

Away from a online football forum in the real world the likes of Mr Rooney , Chisholm,  Fyfee,  are all well respected by the vast majority of west junior clubs which will be shown in the future. 

Self praise is no praise.

18 minutes ago, The Informer said:

I would be amazed if any of these guys got anywhere near the new board on the WoSFL, after their involvement in this carve up.

They should be looking over their own shoulders at their clubs too.

3 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

I notice more talbot supporters are commenting on the junior thread than on here emoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.png

Why are you constantly asking after Talbot supporters? You secretly wish you were one, don't you? C'mon admit it!

16 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

I notice more talbot supporters are commenting on the junior thread than on here emoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.pngemoji848.png

We are in a unique position here though - even by the standards of Scottish football - that falls between the two stools.

The end result being that in next year's big Scottish Cup there will be a team competing in it as a result of winning a competition that doesn't exist anymore who didn't actually win that competition.

Edited by Hillonearth

Why are you constantly asking after Talbot supporters? You secretly wish you were one, don't you? C'mon admit it!

I’m quite happy with my team and it’s success I’m just saying that talbots fans are in the majority in this forum yet most of them don’t seem to be commenting on a post about there club [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]