George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

Why do you always do this?
You judge everyone, belittle their efforts and claim it's all for attention. In this case it's white people engaging with the BLM movement. You make wild sweeping claims and make things mutually exclusive. Why? How would you possibly know that every white person who joins a BLM rally holds up a piece of paper (that's you belittling them and their efforts again) then goes to the pub and pat each other on the back. You then make out that none of them will give to charity or volunteer or vote.
Evidence please.

Evidence that the majority does.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

^^^Sigmund Freud found.

We're through the looking glass here people. I care so much about you that I'm going to base your entire identity based on a few posts that I've spent hours trawling through to fit into a small group of people and their thoughts to feel more included.
If you really believe im radicalised because I have a rightful grievance about being treated badly then you really need to go and seek help.
The satirical news video couldn't be more true and people can't even see how radicalised they've become into pc culture and virtue signalling after years of social conditioning by Facebook and other formats.
Actually looking for fix problems that don't exist, while not actually doing anything of note.

I've always been kind and caring and voted for left of centre but suddenly I've become Adolf hitler because I don't have the mental capacity to understand whats right and wrong?
How many more pigeonholes do you want fill? Might want to think about how great you are the next time you're 'helping' people online by throwing around insults and generalisations while helping the latest cause.

Called it! Please stop taking everything so personally, it makes you look incredibly childish. Didn't have to trawl through anything mate, you repeat yourself pretty much constantly. 

Keep fighting the good fight against "PC culture and virtue signalling" you miserable empty vessel (that is an example of an insult)

The onus is now on people to offer up proof that they actually believe the things they are saying [emoji23] f**k sake
The last time I got into an arguement I spent an hour and a half posting up lots of things that DA called for as evidence.
This was on a Saturday night, missed the football and a film and the response was nothing other than some random coming on to say 'copying and pasting stuff is a sign of OFTW'.
So no I'm not going to spend hours finding twitter and social media profiles of airhead white folk who do this day in day out at random causes then forget all about it.
I've seen friends on Facebook who post up stuff about how terrible such and such issue is but used to be homophobic or racist at times.
Not sure where the Joe rogan stuff comes from, I've only watched four videos from him. Goggins, tyson fury, guy who trained with goggins and Ed snowden.
Half of the goggins video was about the racism he endured and it shocked and upset me.
I'm really scratching my head at how much people have been brainwashed into this new group think and hating anyone who dares to point at the elephant in the room.
Absolutely desperate to tear people down and label them as nutjobs for questioning all the righteousness.
Before when I've been wrong or had a meltdown anywhere ive felt depressed or guilty. Other than the initial post I dont really feel that way at all.
Don't feel that the opposing view is controversial either, just misguided with good intentions.

The last time I got into an arguement I spent an hour and a half posting up lots of things that DA called for as evidence.
This was on a Saturday night, missed the football and a film and the response was nothing other than some random coming on to say 'copying and pasting stuff is a sign of OFTW'.
So no I'm not going to spend hours finding twitter and social media profiles of airhead white folk who do this day in day out at random causes then forget all about it.
I've seen friends on Facebook who post up stuff about how terrible such and such issue is but used to be homophobic or racist at times.
Not sure where the Joe rogan stuff comes from, I've only watched four videos from him. Goggins, tyson fury, guy who trained with goggins and Ed snowden.
Half of the goggins video was about the racism he endured and it shocked and upset me.
I'm really scratching my head at how much people have been brainwashed into this new group think and hating anyone who dares to point at the elephant in the room.
Absolutely desperate to tear people down and label them as nutjobs for questioning all the righteousness.
Before when I've been wrong or had a meltdown anywhere ive felt depressed or guilty. Other than the initial post I dont really feel that way at all.
Don't feel that the opposing view is controversial either, just misguided with good intentions.
Nae offence mate but all I can think of is a combination of Tynies TL;DR gifs and a "who is playing you in the movie" type response. As someone said above, get off your cross. You are taking this all way way too personally and I thought you had realised that a few nights back.

If I didn't want to miss football and a film I would simply log off
No need to log off, then go through the whole arduous logging back on thing.... Simply place phone on arm of chair, and move eyeballs a few degrees. Whatever opinions you are going to download will still be their in the morning

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:
If I didn't want to miss football and a film I would simply log off

No need to log off, then go through the whole arduous logging back on thing.... Simply place phone on arm of chair, and move eyeballs a few degrees. Whatever opinions you are going to download will still be their in the morning

Unless they were from Katie Hopkins’ Twitter. 

It's funny cause I do think there is a problem with 'cancelling' and people engaging in constant bad faith with each other but the self-appointed leaders of the anti-woke movement are generally either justifiably getting the cold shoulder or miles off in where their criticisms are aimed at.

16 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It's funny cause I do think there is a problem with 'cancelling' and people engaging in constant bad faith with each other but the self-appointed leaders of the anti-woke movement are generally either justifiably getting the cold shoulder or miles off in where their criticisms are aimed at.

Wrong thread?

14 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Regarding the chat earlier about Chinese "not minding being called chinkies", I remember years ago working in London and some loudmouthed cockney p***k shouted "Oi, Jock" at me when he wanted my attention and it pissed me off far more than it probably should have and he got told as much so I don't imagine most people who constantly get referred to by where they're from particularly enjoy it. 

I’m English, but lived my whole adult life in Scotland and have had it all that time. Doesn’t bother me if I’m honest, but it has gotten worse the last 8-10 years. 

Agree with what you're saying, all discussion on anything from the so called woke culture be it racism, sexism or climate change is so filled with polar opposites and fake news and cancel culture that reasoned debate and discussion is hard to find.

I can see why people argue against what I'm saying but also don't feel that my views are so whacky or right wing that they need to be brushed to one side without real discussion and debate.

9/10 someone will just turn any debate into a shitfest by baiting or trolling any side where they can see a potential victim for a pile on.

Pretty sure you would see the exact opposite on another forum or social media site where you've got people shouting down a radical feminist or flat earther rather than explaining why they think that way.

Listen pal your arguement is pish or labeling then saying aha gotcha. Then aha told you look theyre biting aha yep told you yep, oh look weve upset someone, brilliant.

Cue half a dozen people who actually stalk and 99% of their content is shit stirring and looking for this exact situation to jump in and high five everyone and hoover up likes.

They even follow posters onto other forums. They love it.

I’m English, but lived my whole adult life in Scotland and have had it all that time. Doesn’t bother me if I’m honest, but it has gotten worse the last 8-10 years. 

I find the term ‘jock’ really offensive, its because its generally associated with some kind of negative connotation or stereotype, usually said by an English or Welsh person sneering at you. So i can understand why chinese and pakistani people associated the previously stated terms as racist and negative. Its usually followed by some kind of derogatory statement or offensive comment.
What annoys me most about the ‘jock’ thing is when Scottish people laugh about it or dont challenge/let themselves be called it and be spoken down to or demeaned, its quite prevalent in the armed forces and quite a lot of guys I know, im talking people who have been paras etc just seem to snap into some kind of subservient ‘i must entertain or do something for you’ type mindset.
I know the term isnt even on the same scale of racism that the aforementioned phrases are, but it still pisses me off. Its hard to express just why, but it just causes the seethe to build.

22 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I find the term ‘jock’ really offensive, its because its generally associated with some kind of negative connotation or stereotype, usually said by an English or Welsh person sneering at you. So i can understand why chinese and pakistani people associated the previously stated terms as racist and negative. Its usually followed by some kind of derogatory statement or offensive comment.
What annoys me most about the ‘jock’ thing is when Scottish people laugh about it or dont challenge/let themselves be called it and be spoken down to or demeaned, its quite prevalent in the armed forces and quite a lot of guys I know, im talking people who have been paras etc just seem to snap into some kind of subservient ‘i must entertain or do something for you’ type mindset.
I know the term isnt even on the same scale of racism that the aforementioned phrases are, but it still pisses me off. Its hard to express just why, but it just causes the seethe to build.

Jock isn’t a word I’d use, nor would I use Taffy or Paddy towards the welsh and Irish. I fucking love this country, although  I’ve never really felt welcomed. It just seems to have ramped up a bit, from fitba banter to something more malicious in recent years. Maybe it’s where I live, with more cross border interaction