The Office Uk

TheScarf

I did a tour of Jefferson’s Monticello a few years ago, seeing a signpost for “upstairs/downstairs” was the most entertaining part of the whole tour.

Even though I’ve seen the scene well over 100 times, possibly over 300 tbh... when Gareth and an unnamed office worker are humming along to The Muppets ‘Manana’ song, and Tim is sitting watching on in complete disdain, and David pops out his office and comes in with the complete wrong tune :lol:  

I actually wish I worked in an office because I would come in singing that song everyday. 

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Not a quote, but when Tim tells Neil that Gareth should be acting manager and then you hear the sound effects from Gareth's awful present for his mate.

Step away from the cookie jar!

Martin Freeman really does play some role in The Office, all his slight facial expressions, face touching, awkwardness etc are absolute perfection. I have to deal with a guy in my work that presses every one of my buttons, he tells long stories full of lies every day, and laughs at about 7 times the accepted noise level to laugh at, but he does that at every joke, wether it’s funny or not. And if it’s a boss speaking he laughs even when the guy doesn’t say anything funny. I spend my tea break scowling at him in quite an aggressive manner, shaking my head slightly every couple of minutes or so. I always imagine I’m Tim dealing with Gareth. 

Couple of weeks ago this zoomer started watching TikToks at full volume in the tea room, as everyone else sat in silence. I managed about 90 seconds before he got told to either put headphones in and make sure I couldn’t hear them, or go and sit outside for his lunch. I’m actually getting angry just thinking about this particular episode, boys in their teens or early 20’s seem to think it’s acceptable to watch videos on their phone on full volume these days.