The Office Uk

TheScarf

Although its infinitely quotable for me the real genius moments are the reactions and facial expressions, for example in episode 1 when Brent is showing Ricky around he goes over to Gareth (Gareth Keenan in the area) and asks him to introduce himself and says "go on tell him about your karate and car" Brent starts doing karate moves with his hands but Gareth begins talking about his car so Brent's hands go from karate to steering wheel in one motion, always cracks me up, so many moments like that throughout.

Edited by stevieKTID

6 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Although its infinitely quotable for me the real genius moments are the reactions and facial expressions, for example in episode 1 when Brent is showing Ricky around he goes over to Gareth (Gareth Keenan in the area) and asks him to introduce himself and says "go on tell him about your karate and car" Brent starts doing karate moves with his hands but Gareth begins talking about his car so Brent's hands go from karate to steering wheel in one motion, always cracks me up, so many moments like that throughout.

I watched Training yesterday. The scene where Dawn is crying and Brent is going on obliviously while the trainer looks back and forth between them is brilliant.

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

That's more like it. Keep them coming, I might stick around. 

Do you want to hit a club and come back when this place livens you? Jesus.

The Christmas specials are some of the best comedy you’ll ever see. 

In general, the mockumentary genre is absolutely brilliant. It’s my favourite genre of tv.