27 games. 14,10,10,10

Yes, like that vote (although that was about how to finish the season, rather than restructuring).
Without remembering the point of view of specific individuals, I seem to remember general Falkirk outrage about the proposal at the time.

Surely you have to recognise why?
At the time we were still strong favourites with all bookmakers to win the league and we were improving under a new management team.
Personally I am pleased that Raith went up as it would have made the whole season pointless (excuse the pun), but there was nothing between the two teams to suggest that Raith deserved the title more given that it was wide open between the two clubs to win the title and unbalanced in terms of fixtures played.
I do think that there is a case for Falkirk supporters to be genuinely aggrieved although as I have said before, over the course of the season we underperformed so shouldn’t complain too loudly.
I get the point re other teams in the play off spots but in reality, it was highly unlikely that anyone other that Raith or Falkirk were going to win the title....

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

At the time we were still strong favourites with all bookmakers to win the league and we were improving under a new management team.
Personally I am pleased that Raith went up as it would have made the whole season pointless (excuse the pun), but there was nothing between the two teams to suggest that Raith deserved the title more given that it was wide open between the two clubs to win the title and unbalanced in terms of fixtures played.
I do think that there is a case for Falkirk supporters to be genuinely aggrieved although as I have said before, over the course of the season we underperformed so shouldn’t complain too loudly.
I get the point re other teams in the play off spots but in reality, it was highly unlikely that anyone other that Raith or Falkirk were going to win the title....

Except Raith getting more points.

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

On an unbalanced set of fixtures (which you edited out for convenience).....

I didn't edit anything out.

In what way were the fixtures unbalanced?

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I didn't edit anything out.

In what way were the fixtures unbalanced?

We played raith twice away and only once at home. One thing if that's setup at the start of the season but quite another to suddenly change it 3/4 of the way through.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

But what does any of this have to do with refusing part-time clubs the full privileges extended to other member clubs of the SPFL?

8 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Partick joining hearts now in the legal challenge I see.

Partick and Hearts should have their membership of the SPFL withdrawn for refusing to accept a democratic vote within the rules of the leagues.

Partick and Hearts should have their membership of the SPFL withdrawn for refusing to accept a democratic vote within the rules of the leagues.

On this basis we should have been a defunct club 20 years ago for protesting against the SPL for depriving us of numerous opportunities of promotion due to their democratic right to make up the rules as they went along.....

Does anybody think that after League 1 clubs helped  vote again st the motion  for Partick to remain in the championship, The same League 1 clubs could then vote to mothball the league that Partick were then relegated into....  I am no lover of the luvvies but surely in the twisted world of Scottish Football that is over the pail.

9 hours ago, Passionate said:

Does anybody think that after League 1 clubs helped  vote again st the motion  for Partick to remain in the championship, The same League 1 clubs could then vote to mothball the league that Partick were then relegated into....  I am no lover of the luvvies but surely in the twisted world of Scottish Football that is over the pail.

As opposed to the other method of deciding this, which is?

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently League One and Two have agreed to start on October 17th.

Can't be right, Shirley? 6 out of 10 teams WANT to mothball?

On 15/06/2020 at 19:10, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

My opinion is mothballed for a season. I believe that 6 of the 10 teams in our league want to mothball.

Guest Ecosse83
19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently League One and Two have agreed to start on October 17th.

Good news for us if true.

12 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Refusing to accept? Shows your depth of knowledge of the situation, both clubs have accepted relegation. Going to court for compensation, doesn’t mean relegation (via “democratic vote”) hasn’t been accepted.