Most hated club in the SPFL

Who do you hate the most  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
Any time St Johnstone hit poor form you get swarms of fans gloating and proclaiming doom

This post is so full of tears, really screams begging for your club to be relevant.

I've left the part of the post in in which Random himself is the main protagonist. 

Yes.
But you've got a Hearts fan posting a thread clearly aimed at getting Hearts talked about, in a section of the forum that has no relevance to Hearts.
Obviously is pretty relevant regarding Hearts considering the amount of people that have said Hearts, has anyone even mentioned St Johnstone before you?

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Obviously is pretty relevant regarding Hearts considering the amount of people that have said Hearts.

Well the options were the OF and Hearts, so it's a proper head scratcher to figure out why Hearts have been mentioned.

I'll go and start a thread in the EPL forum, poll will involve St Johnstone and the OF, and when St Johnstone get mentioned I'll start proclaiming we're one of the most box office clubs in England and every other club are irrelevant because theyve not been mentioned.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well the options were the OF and Hearts, so it's a proper head scratcher to figure out why Hearts have been mentioned.

I'll go and start a thread in the EPL forum, poll will involve St Johnstone and the OF, and when St Johnstone get mentioned I'll start proclaiming we're one of the most box office clubs in England and every other club are irrelevant because theyve not been mentioned.

5950e1a090503_i3tSE8(1).gif.5a334e3fb0ef8eecc4cea52752a41284.gif.1dba46fdef9057b4b92194f0162c5830.gif.9a3624d109a5ba679d7eaa6783b0ea29.gif

I don't see what any of that has got to do with you doing the whole Celtic victim act.

Most people on here would assume i would put Dundee. Well most people would be wrong

The answer is Sevco, and i will continue to despise that mob of scumbags for all eternity. Very few things gave me greater pleasure than the old Rangers dying and god willing, getting to see Sevco dying as well. A disgusting club with a putrid fanbase where they are complete filth, every single one of them

Clyde, Rangers, Celtic are probably pretty undisputed

Big time crowd wankers Falkirk were once there but seem to have accepted life as a seaside league minnow

Hibs and Hearts are fighting for relevancy constantly,

So the correct answers of course is Livi as someone will (apart from Tam) comment

Sevco are the only club in the world I hate.  I would happily see them dead and buried, never coming back. 

Hearts are exceptionally annoying neighbours, especially just now.  But ultimately, 80% of our fans are pretty much the same and the rivalry is one of the great benefits of supporting Hibs.  

Celtic have somewhat quieted over recent years - helps they have achieved 9AR.  I suspect, once their streak comes to an end and their chips start to go down, they will crawl back up to their previous level of annoyance. 

8 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Most people on here would assume i would put Dundee. Well most people would be wrong

The answer is Sevco, and i will continue to despise that mob of scumbags for all eternity. Very few things gave me greater pleasure than the old Rangers dying and god willing, getting to see Sevco dying as well. A disgusting club with a putrid fanbase where they are complete filth, every single one of them

And if the question was "Which clubs result do you look for first", most people on here would assume you would put Dundee United. Well most people would be wrong again....because the answer to that question would also be Sevco. Ain't that right? :)

This topic or at least a variant of it comes up on here at least once every six months and it always goes the same way, the usual suspects of P&B playing cliche bingo over their obsession with Rangers and illustrating yet again that their hatred for Rangers overrides their love for the club(s) that they actually support.

I used to scoff when I heard Rangers fans claiming that they were 'The only show in town' but that was before I joined P&B and Twitter. It seems they may have been right after all.

Its changed over the years , went from Celtic for their love of the IRA during their bombing campaign of the British mainland,   then Aberdeen  and Dundee utd cos they were so good and pumped us every time we played them.   Nowadays its Rangers. They way they , their ex players and their fans have conducted themselves since their administration and subsequent liquidation deserves every ounce of scorn , contempt and loathing poured on them by me and fans of all other clubs. 

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

This topic or at least a variant of it comes up on here at least once every six months and it always goes the same way, the usual suspects of P&B playing cliche bingo over their obsession with Rangers and illustrating yet again that their hatred for Rangers overrides their love for the club(s) that they actually support.

I used to scoff when I heard Rangers fans claiming that they were 'The only show in town' but that was before I joined P&B and Twitter. It seems they may have been right after all.

You know the old saying... The squeaky wheel wheel gets all the oil.. 

Rangers as a club and fanbase don't do themselves any favours and make it easy to mock and ridicule them. They have a mindset which is out of date in this country by at least thirty years and are also extremely gullible, hence why the likes of Whyte, Green et all were able to take them to the cleaners. They seem to fall for anyone in a suit talking the talk about them in the press and displaying the WATP mentality and never learn from it. They are a pretty sad and ridiculous bunch, but friendly enough as individuals. 

Celtic as a club and support are far more dangerous and sinister and have an extremely unhealthy hold over the Scottish game and society, but so many are so obsessed with Rangers and their hatred of them that they just can't see it or don't even care.

Edited by MJC

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Hearts aren't in the Premiership mate, maybe run a poll in the Championship with them as an option. 

SPFL does not mean Premiership. 

Two of the three clubs are in the Premiership.  Are you starting to get your head around it now mate?