Queen's Park 2020/21

2 hours ago, an86 said:

Interesting to see the club have allowed Barrs to design the away kit. I've long thought we should make more of our relationship with them. Absolutely first class when it comes to advertising and PR. Hopefully it's outlandish enough to get folk talking and gather a few extra quid from shirt collectors. 

perhaps a new mascot?

image.png.6db79e214234d0e5353ff679d6894d8c.png

On 14/08/2020 at 15:32, an86 said:

Interesting to see the club have allowed Barrs to design the away kit. I've long thought we should make more of our relationship with them. Absolutely first class when it comes to advertising and PR. Hopefully it's outlandish enough to get folk talking and gather a few extra quid from shirt collectors. 

Some absolutely horrific "marmite" effort will do for me. 

Interesting that they are saying this improved sponsorship deal lets them design it. Does this mean they didn't have any input when we had the away top in their colours from 1998 to 2013?  I suppose the designs back then were pretty standard and sensible. 

I see we're advertising now for a full time kit person. I assume the  current "part-time" kit person  - who is down there most nights sorting out the kit - was offered the job first.

Got me thinking about all the current backroom staff going forward into this brave new world. Anybody heard anything about Quinno, Reilly, and goalkeeping coach James Evans? Will be pretty hard for those with jobs to attend training during the day unless they go full time.  If not, will they be getting kept on in some capacity? Even if it's just with the Strollers ( if we have a reserve league this season), the youths, or assisting McKinnon and Ellis on match day with preparations and warm-up routines.

Been great servants to the club, I hope they're being treated properly.

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

I see we're advertising now for a full time kit person. I assume the  current "part-time" kit person  - who is down there most nights sorting out the kit - was offered the job first.

Got me thinking about all the current backroom staff going forward into this brave new world. Anybody heard anything about Quinno, Reilly, and goalkeeping coach James Evans? Will be pretty hard for those with jobs to attend training during the day unless they go full time.  If not, will they be getting kept on in some capacity? Even if it's just with the Strollers ( if we have a reserve league this season), the youths, or assisting McKinnon and Ellis on match day with preparations and warm-up routines.

And thanks Rhodesay for your considerable dedication to the job over many years, by the way got some more QP programmes you may want?

2 minutes ago, PASSANDMOVE said:

And thanks Rhodesay for your considerable dedication to the job over many years, by the way got some more QP programmes you may want?

ha ha

I'm not Rhodesy but happy to accept any programmes you want rid of

2 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

Well said Mick. I am only a season ticket holder but maybe your comments, re Quinno, etc should be addressed at the AGM as I am sure the members would like to know what is happening.