Lewis Capaldi hatred thread

5 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Just know that he’s going to be doing a euros song for next summer no doubt with a Cameo with “SLANEY” and be a twist on “I can boogie”

*signs petition in favour of this.*

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Can’t work out if this guy is the dumbest poster on the site or a committed troll.

A very poor troll. 

I'd once again like to vote for this lassie to get the Scotland Euro song gig. 

6 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Just know that he’s going to be doing a euros song for next summer no doubt with a Cameo with “SLANEY” and be a twist on “I can boogie”

All factors that almost make me wish we hadn’t qualified for the Euros.

47 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

I'll have killed him by then.

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF
My man.

If any of the aforementioned p***ks p***ks of Open Goal, Cinnamon and Capaldi then I look forward to the official P&B alternative anthem duet by @The Real Saints and Brooklyn Coombe music video feat Andy "smack my pitch up" Geggan and the celebrity aspect brought by Peter Capaldi and Billy Connelly 

Pre the Scotland game, known Scottish folk were wishing the team well in clips before and after the build up ad breaks eg. Jackie Stewart, Doddie Weir, Naveed, Amy McDonald, Craig Brown etc. All of them giving it a big cmon.. Capaldi was also one of them going on about how the taking part is the most important.

F*CK Off!

19 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Pre the Scotland game, known Scottish folk were wishing the team well in clips before and after the build up ad breaks eg. Jackie Stewart, Doddie Weir, Naveed, Amy McDonald, Craig Brown etc. All of them giving it a big cmon.. Capaldi was also one of them going on about how the taking part is the most important.

F*CK Off!

His entire life the international squad has been one big embarrassment. Aim low and anything else is a bonus. 

Naveed and Amy McDonald aren't even real people ffs. 

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sorry, missed this. Like Pulp.

The lead singer sounded much like Paul Weller, particularly in the song we live and die in the towns which is quite similar to going underground by the jam. The enemy were very underrated.

20 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Could we possibly get Brooke Combe to play guitar and Gordon Sawyers to sing? 

Bad news I'm afraid.

Viewers discretion adviced but DO NOT proceed beyond 59 seconds.

42 minutes ago, throbber said:

The lead singer sounded much like Paul Weller, particularly in the song we live and die in the towns which is quite similar to going underground by the jam. The enemy were very underrated.

After this thread I went past their first album. They did not get better after that.

Have never knowingly head a Capaldi song but he seems like an irritating wee attention seeker that thinks he's cool.

I have literally no idea who Gordon Paprika or Gary Cardamom or whatever the other guy is called is. Sounds like a 1940s comedian or a bad one man tribute band to the Spice Girls.

I'm off to listen to Rage Against the Machine to wipe my mind of these little fandangos.