Fauldhouse United - 2020/21 Season

Derek Sharp

45 minutes ago, CantonasCollar said:

I'm genuinely new on here. So a few questions...

1. Who are the good guys?

2. Who are the bad guys?

3. Why is it full of grown men acting like little kids?

4. Why is everybody apart from Fauldhouse fans (except me) commenting on a Fauldhouse thread?

"Burnieman" I genuinely only joined a few days ago. I'm an avid Hoose fan and only started looking on here last season when I was told there were people bad mouthing my club.

So you might think I have multiple accounts but you're wrong. I'm also not a goon, I can guarantee that. I can also guarantee you would never say that to my face if you knew who I was. 👍

As always...Mon the Hoose 🏠🔴⚪⚫

Happy to apologise if you are genuine.  Unfortunately, the forum is menaced by a poster who creates new ID's every other day and posts random pish making it look like he knows what he is talking about - loughton being the latest on this thread.  He's probably never set foot in Fauldhouse, but has chosen the thread to rip the pish.

As for foxgate, what DID happen since you're privvy to the detail?  there was  a lot of support for Hoose at the time.

Just now, Burnieman said:

Happy to apologise if you are genuine.  Unfortunately, the forum is menaced by a poster who creates new ID's every other day and posts random pish making it look like he knows what he is talking about - loughton being the latest on this thread.  He's probably never set foot in Fauldhouse, but has chosen the thread to rip the pish.

As for foxgate, what DID happen since you're privvy to the detail?  there was  a lot of support for Hoose at the time.

Appreciate your apology and it's accepted with good grace. 

I can assure you I am a new account and only interested in showing support for Fauldhouse and defending them against anyone slandering them who don't have a clue what actually is going on at the club. 

With regards to Foxgate there was Twitter and Facebook evidence of the Brig o Don players being out on a stag do the eve before our cup tie. Only half the squad were available for the tie and they invented the fox holes to have the game postponed.

What they didn't know was that 2 of our committee members had already travelled up the night before to see friends and family. They made their way to the park on the day of the game and walked the length of the park. They took video's and photographs and reported no signs of fox holes and the park to be in perfectly playable condition. 

Now if you're au faix with the Brig o Don park and foxes you would know it is completrly farcical to suggest a fleet of foxes randomly dug up the park the night before. The park is in the middle of a built up area and there is a running track around it attached to a leisure centre. Foxes dig their holes generally in crowded woodland and forestry, where they can be well hidden from us 'hoomans' and other animals. 

They don't randomly walk into the middle of a wide open football pitch and decide to build a home or food storage there. 

The SJFA heard all evidence and ruled no foul play and the tie should be played. Ridiculous.

It was then subsequently postponed due to bad weather before we finally gave them what they deserved.

A great away day and a proud moment for the ex manager and players. 

Most of that information has already been out there on social media so apologies if there is nothing new involved. 👍

1 minute ago, CantonasCollar said:

Appreciate your apology and it's accepted with good grace. 

I can assure you I am a new account and only interested in showing support for Fauldhouse and defending them against anyone slandering them who don't have a clue what actually is going on at the club. 

With regards to Foxgate there was Twitter and Facebook evidence of the Brig o Don players being out on a stag do the eve before our cup tie. Only half the squad were available for the tie and they invented the fox holes to have the game postponed.

What they didn't know was that 2 of our committee members had already travelled up the night before to see friends and family. They made their way to the park on the day of the game and walked the length of the park. They took video's and photographs and reported no signs of fox holes and the park to be in perfectly playable condition. 

Now if you're au faix with the Brig o Don park and foxes you would know it is completrly farcical to suggest a fleet of foxes randomly dug up the park the night before. The park is in the middle of a built up area and there is a running track around it attached to a leisure centre. Foxes dig their holes generally in crowded woodland and forestry, where they can be well hidden from us 'hoomans' and other animals. 

They don't randomly walk into the middle of a wide open football pitch and decide to build a home or food storage there. 

The SJFA heard all evidence and ruled no foul play and the tie should be played. Ridiculous.

It was then subsequently postponed due to bad weather before we finally gave them what they deserved.

A great away day and a proud moment for the ex manager and players. 

Most of that information has already been out there on social media so apologies if there is nothing new involved. 👍

I saw the pictures and the video and agree an utter fabrication as did everyone who saw it, laughable really.  I know the enviroment of the ground - we played East End a few seasons back which is almost next door - yes you may get a urban fox around the area but it's not going to dig up an open pitch to such an extent that the game needs called off.  Who knows what the ref saw....

I read a number of things which suggested Hoose had had enough of the SJFA and were heading to the EoS.  From my point of view it's a pit they didn't.

5 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

I saw the pictures and the video and agree an utter fabrication as did everyone who saw it, laughable really.  I know the enviroment of the ground - we played East End a few seasons back which is almost next door - yes you may get a urban fox around the area but it's not going to dig up an open pitch to such an extent that the game needs called off.  Who knows what the ref saw....

I read a number of things which suggested Hoose had had enough of the SJFA and were heading to the EoS.  From my point of view it's a pit they didn't.

To be honest given what's happened the last few months on and off the park (losing all our players, manager, covid etc) I'll just be glad to watch a game at Park View in the coming months. 👍

I'm genuinely new on here. So a few questions...
1. Who are the good guys?
2. Who are the bad guys?
3. Why is it full of grown men acting like little kids?
4. Why is everybody apart from Fauldhouse fans (except me) commenting on a Fauldhouse thread?
"Burnieman" I genuinely only joined a few days ago. I'm an avid Hoose fan and only started looking on here last season when I was told there were people bad mouthing my club.
So you might think I have multiple accounts but you're wrong. I'm also not a goon, I can guarantee that. I can also guarantee you would never say that to my face if you knew who I was. [emoji106]
As always...Mon the Hoose [emoji536][emoji837][emoji836][emoji835]
There are no real good guys or bad guys in this. A lot of guys with a lot of varying opinions and they love to share it, while often thinking everyone else's is nonsense. Pretty standard.

I follow the Fauldhouse pages closely as I have a soft spot for the club and I think others are the same boat, whether they follow Musselburgh, Camelon, Kelty or Blackburn. I don't see much hatred for them but there was a spell of a lot of cajoling and disbelief that the club wasnt taking the step up to EOS. The Hoose would have been a good addition.

However, the majority of us have moved on from that.

It is good to see that the club have moved back into sharing some communications with their supporters and distant followers. It's been a while and hopefully it will continue.

I get the impression you are a committee man, so good luck for the season, whenever that is.

PS, join the EOS next year!

It seems you're a genuine poster, so welcome here. As others said, it's sometimes difficult on here to find out who are genuine and not. Good luck to Faldhouse this season and maybe we'll meet in one of the cups...

5 minutes ago, Marten said:

It seems you're a genuine poster, so welcome here. As others said, it's sometimes difficult on here to find out who are genuine and not. Good luck to Faldhouse this season and maybe we'll meet in one of the cups...

The poster in question hasn't tried to affiliate himself with a team so why this lad got jumped on is beyond me. The passive aggression is off the charts in here.

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

The poster in question hasn't tried to affiliate himself with a team so why this lad got jumped on is beyond me. The passive aggression is off the charts in here.

Yeah, he doesn't really post like mr "hundreds of IDs". But then again, there have been so many trolls on here that I can kinda understand why people are suspicious but in this case that wasn't warranted.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Haha. I actually can't believe the suspicion around me and my account. I guess being new here means I don't really know what's gone on before but it sounds like I was lucky not to be a part of it. 

1 hour ago, CantonasCollar said:

Haha. I actually can't believe the suspicion around me and my account. I guess being new here means I don't really know what's gone on before but it sounds like I was lucky not to be a part of it. 

Trust me, be happy that you weren't a part of that indeed. ;) 

I'm happy to watch junior football but put it this way, some people on here claiming to be "junior fans" haven't really done "us" (as followers of junior clubs) any favours...

Edited by Marten

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Would you not agree that " Where are all the haters that have been spewing their bile since lockdown" (2nd sentence he posted on the forum) and " No surprise you, as one of the chief protagonists, has taken offence to my comment. You're not even smart enough to ignore it and instead out yourself as a clear hater" is just a bit passive aggressive.

Yes I would agree. My post was written to Marten and my comment about CC was that his posts weren't similar to loughton's so I was bemused as to why he got jumped on for posting about Fauldhouse on the Fauldhouse thread.

I still stick by what I said. 

9 minutes ago, gogsy said:

That's fair enough, for a minute I thought you were coming the ham.

Gogs do you ever contribute anything of value on here?

Or do you just spend your days trolling these forums (see attached picture) moaning and whining?

No wonder you're more comfortable at women's football these days. 

What a miserable existence. I've been on here a matter of days and spotted you as a troll immediately. 

Screenshot_20200709-123812_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, CantonasCollar said:

Gogs do you ever contribute anything of value on here?

Or do you just spend your days trolling these forums (see attached picture) moaning and whining?

No wonder you're more comfortable at women's football these days. 

What a miserable existence. I've been on here a matter of days and spotted you as a troll immediately. 

Screenshot_20200709-123812_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh mate. You're giving yourself away now. There's no way you are new to this. Mon', 'fess up!

36 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Oh mate. You're giving yourself away now. There's no way you are new to this. Mon', 'fess up!

I'm not new because I've called a guy out who's done nothing but have a go at me since I joined? 

Yeah, good one. 

Couldn't care less if you think I'm new or not or got multiple accounts or whatever.

Never seen so much drama in my life. I thought we were here to discuss football?

Ridiculous. 

Thought this was a fufc thread and it should all be about our new gaffer and his background staff and his new team and what he’s trying to do up at park view this season so stop all the crap and let’s see some positive comments

13 minutes ago, fufc1946 said:

Thought this was a fufc thread and it should all be about our new gaffer and his background staff and his new team and what he’s trying to do up at park view this season so stop all the crap and let’s see some positive comments

That's what I've been trying to do mate. Then been accused of all sorts.

Bunch of loony's on here. 😂