OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Just now, Empty It said:

For some reason people still think Scales is a decent player, I just remember him being the worst player on the park when Darvel pumped them.

His performance that evening was so bad, I couldn't believe he was playing for a Premiership team.

4 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

More of this hilarious level of over confidence, please.

No problem, pal, what could go wrong; Btw, I hope you make the EL GS; I saw Hacken, they got beat from a Faroese team, because, here's the kicker, they played like a bad neilson team, slow and constantly pi$$ing about

I'm sure you lot will $hag them, too

On 07/08/2023 at 19:38, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

They've spent a fair bit already tbf.  I don't doubt they'll bring in some more but i can't see it being transformational.  Maybe.

I hope rumours of 700k for Scales are true.

One problem they've had is having to spend time and money bringing in players who were already there on loan last season, whereas we could've done nothing this summer and arguably got stronger just by virtue of the injury returnees.

It would be very funny if they pay that for Scales, but I expect he'll end up back there on loan.

Scales appears to have come onto a game in the latter half of the season but I don't see a £700k* player there.

*£700k in Scotland - even for Aberdeen is a lot of money. It has to be a seriously important player like Shankland for that.

I could see a team in Anglo-Arabia easily paying that as it's relative peanuts for them 

Rosenburg fan posting on Hearts Forum:

9 hours ago, RBK_supporter said:

I don't know if you want Rosenborg supporters on your Forum. If you don't, just tell me and I will delete this entry and leave. Rosenborg used to be a good team, winning over teams like Ajax, Real Madrid and Dortmund. But the last years have been a steady decline into the misery we are in now. New coaches all the time, new players, injuries and all the money that we made in Europe has been wasted on God knows what (actually I don't even think God knows where all the money were wasted).

I thought I wanted to give you my honest opinion on the probable line-up in the upcoming match on Thursday. They will play 4-3-3. The previous coach who got sacked some weeks ago played 3-5-2, but why stick to a system that the lads have trained and played for a year when you can screw it up completely by changing it in the middle of the season (by the way - one season in Norway is spring + autumn since there is too much snow in the winter).

Goal keeper: Tangvik - young lad who has only played one game (the last one on Sunday), since Hansen (the actual goal keeper) has a finger injury. He has no experience at all on this level (corrected: He did play 90 minutes on Sunday). Is he good? Anyone's guess is as good as mine.

Right back: Cornic - he is very limited as a defender, but mirrors it by being just as bad in the offensive play. I think he plays because the actual right wing (Reitan - see below) is now playing middle defender. He certainly doesn't play because he is good.

Right middle defender: Reitan - out of position and plays here because the actual guy is injured. He makes a lot of mistakes all the time, but has been selected captain for some reason (??...) (please don't ask me why)

Left middle defender: Røsten - young guy without much experience (zero experience in Europe matches). Plays because the actual guy is injured (got injured on Sunday).

Left back: Pereira - offensive, he is a typical on/off football player - he is sometimes good, but sometimes bad. Has no clue in the defensive play - absolutely zero.

Hence our defensive 4-line is a complete disaster - if you honestly try to score on us - you will!!

Right midfield: Holse - he is a Danish guy who actually knows how to play football, but he has played out of position and been injured this year so he is far from what he used to be.

Center midfield: Børkeiet - he has been a HUGE disappointment since he came last year, but has actually played a little better after the new coach started, although that doesn't tell much I'm afraid...

Left midfield: Tagseth - a COMPLETE disaster - it is completely impossible to understand why he keeps getting appearances on the field. He is not capable of passing the ball 2 meters (nor 1 meter). Makes the most unbelievable cock-ups, but he runs a lot and works hard so maybe that's why he is there? I don't know.

Right wing: Fredriksen - new Danish guy that just arrived - he wasn't too bad in the mach on Sunday (his only appearance so far). Maybe he is good? I hope so, because we desperately needs someone who can play football on this team.

Striker: Torvaldsson - Icelandic big guy who is vaccinated against scoring goals (and this vaccine works!). He is a very limited football player, but he is big and heavy with a lot of muscles. Since he likes to use his muscles he gets a lot of yellow cards. The coach typically substitutes him after the first yellow card in order to avoid a red one a few minutes later.

Left wing: Nelson - Canadian guy who hasn't discovered that football is a team sport. He plays for himself and nobody else on the team understands what he is trying to do. He is very fast and likes to dribble, but not much comes out of it.

Substitutes: A gang of very young and inexperienced players and one guy who retired from Bundesliga a few years ago.

And that's it.

I will be extremely surprised if we win this one. I give Hearts 80% chance of winning, 18% chance for a draw and 2% chance for us.

I do wonder why people post this kind of stuff; if an opposition Coach sees it and authenticates it, by simply checking a few random facts on it, or even more thoroughly, it's surely not going to do any good; at worst it could theoretically get them blootered :lol:

5 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I think you'd have to be a very poor coach or manager to not have done any research and go onto fans forums to read reviews of opposition.

Agree. I'd like to think nothing popping up on JKB would be news to Hearts at this stage.

Although, in a more immediate way, I do find it weird how clubs are often so open about selection issues before a game. "This lad is injured, this boy is fit, the other guy is struggling a bit". I'd be telling c***s absolutely f**k all before a game. Always seemed weird to me.

6 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I think you'd have to be a very poor coach or manager to not have done any research and go onto fans forums to read reviews of opposition.

Depends on how many people are saying something, i guess.

If its one person than aye, but if a whole forum is repeating the same things then "wisdom of the masses" comes into it. Many folk watching their side every week coming to the same conclusion would suggest theres something there.

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Agree. I'd like to think nothing popping up on JKB would be news to Hearts at this stage.

Although, in a more immediate way, I do find it weird how clubs are often so open about selection issues before a game. "This lad is injured, this boy is fit, the other guy is struggling a bit". I'd be telling c***s absolutely f**k all before a game. Always seemed weird to me.

True; maybe on a smaller scale, when an opposition manager has nothing, it may be helpful, but it's still bizarre; what are they trying to do? Anything on that forum has large potential to go viral

Only bad for one's team can come of it, is what I mean

5 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

I do wonder why people post this kind of stuff; if an opposition Coach sees it and authenticates it, by simply checking a few random facts on it, or even more thoroughly, it's surely not going to do any good; at worst it could theoretically get them blootered :lol:

Looking forward to the "Icelandic big guy who is vaccinated against scoring goals" chucking Rowles aside like an empty tracksuit before tucking away his hat-trick.

6 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Reads just as a fan having a good old rant at his club's apparent decline (plenty of that on P&B most weeks) - we already know that Rosenburg aren't the force they once were, big deal.  They still won't be a pushover that's for sure though.  Be wary Jambos.

22 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Reads just as a fan having a good old rant at his club's apparent decline (plenty of that on P&B most weeks) - we already know that Rosenburg aren't the force they once were, big deal.  They still won't be a pushover that's for sure though.  Be wary Jambos.

I like that fans the world over are the same. I have fond memories of an angry Dutch lardarse absolutely lambasting Wout Weghorst coming on against Argentina 😂

After their first leg against Crusaders, I was assuming it was a blip. But I think that thier apparent struggles in the second leg bode well?

41 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I like that fans the world over are the same. I have fond memories of an angry Dutch lardarse absolutely lambasting Wout Weghorst coming on against Argentina 😂

After their first leg against Crusaders, I was assuming it was a blip. But I think that thier apparent struggles in the second leg bode well?

They just seem to be a bit pish.

Worth noting that St Johnstone knocked this lot out about a decade ago, so they're probably impressed as f**k with our recent form and FUCKING SHITING THEMSELVES.

15 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

They just seem to be a bit pish.

Worth noting that St Johnstone knocked this lot out about a decade ago,

Or "The mighty St Johnstone" as they're know in Norway where naughty Norwegian Bairns are told to behave or else Frazer Wright will steal their eyes

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Or "The mighty St Johnstone" as they're know in Norway where naughty Norwegian Bairns are told to behave or else Frazer Wright will steal their eyes

It was Paddy Cregg they were terrified of.

Edited by RandomGuy.