OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

The only saving grace for Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen tonight was that the other 2 were pumped as well. It really puts the quality of Scottish Football into perspective. The other sides were far more efficient going forward, while we huffed and puffed and were ultimately wasteful.

I'd imagine Naismith will be announced as official Head Coach in the next few days or weeks.

But then it depends on the situation. I don't know when (if?) he's due to finish his course, as I really just don't care.

If Hearts reckon he won't be finished this time next year, then they'll probably just leave it as it is. And why not? Who cares?

16 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'd imagine Naismith will be announced as official Head Coach in the next few days or weeks.

But then it depends on the situation. I don't know when (if?) he's due to finish his course, as I really just don't care.

If Hearts reckon he won't be finished this time next year, then they'll probably just leave it as it is. And why not? Who cares?

I don't think it matters if he'll be finished it, in fact I don't think he can be. But if he's enrolled in it it wouldn't be an issue for Uefa and the SPFL by all accounts don't care either way so assume there'll be an official "restructure".

I think we need to let things settle a bit. This season has been very mixed, even within individual games.

We've played well for spells in most games, but also really poorly. Killie at home was poor overall, as was last night, obviously, but the rest has been a mixed bag and it looks like a side still fitting together to me.

Could go either way from here.

12 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

The only saving grace for Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen tonight was that the other 2 were pumped as well. It really puts the quality of Scottish Football into perspective. The other sides were far more efficient going forward, while we huffed and puffed and were ultimately wasteful.

Spot on. Three poor sides beaten by three better ones.

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

I think we need to let things settle a bit. This season has been very mixed, even within individual games.

We've played well for spells in most games, but also really poorly. Killie at home was poor overall, as was last night, obviously, but the rest has been a mixed bag and it looks like a side still fitting together to me.

Could go either way from here.

Stop being sensible

Where's the fun in that

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

Andy Irving is signing for West Ham. Didn't see that one coming. 

I saw him play for Hartley’s Falkirk side at Firhill a few years ago and he was a standout. Was a bit surprised and disappointed that he didn’t establish himself at Hearts. Did you guys rate him?

11 minutes ago, Kempes said:

I saw him play for Hartley’s Falkirk side at Firhill a few years ago and he was a standout. Was a bit surprised and disappointed that he didn’t establish himself at Hearts. Did you guys rate him?

Yes is the short answer. But... I understand we made offers to him contract wise but they were either not enough ££ or not enough guaranteed game time. I think also he perhaps didn't fit style-wise at the time? 

However bit disappointing that we will make f-all money off of this.