OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Quite amusing that a tweed and wellies wearing inbred from Perth would make assumptions about anyone being a Tory, mind. Tory Central that town.

59 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I know nothing of budges political leanings, but this also doesn’t disprove the claim. 

I was joking. I'm pretty sure she's not a Tory though.

Also as an aside I a from North Edinburgh originally. Genuinely don't think I ever came across a Tory in Muirhouse or Pilton. 

16 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Also as an aside I a from North Edinburgh originally. Genuinely don't think I ever came across a Tory in Muirhouse or Pilton. 

My family on my Mum’s side were from Royston Mains. Spent many years in the area. Like yourself, never met one Tory.

40 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Well I suppose to keep the thread really on topic, it’s a bit of an argument of what’s the bigger determinant of those leanings. Background or where you are now. 

I agree that the residents of Pilton (I currently live not far from there) are unlikely to be Tory, but I’d also say the majority of them don’t go on to accumulate the wealth that Ann budge has. 

That sort of political science is beyond my pay grade though. 

Let’s keep the thread to the real business - hearts being much bigger, better and generally more wonderful than Aberdeen. 

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well I suppose to keep the thread really on topic, it’s a bit of an argument of what’s the bigger determinant of those leanings. Background or where you are now. 

I agree that the residents of Pilton (I currently live not far from there) are unlikely to be Tory, but I’d also say the majority of them don’t go on to accumulate the wealth that Ann budge has. 

Let’s keep the thread to the real business - hearts being much bigger, better and generally more wonderful than Aberdeen. 

Bore off ffs! 😂

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

If you'd like to join us, you'll need to join our massive waiting list.

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

If you'd like to join us, you'll need to join our massive waiting list.

Weird how our thread is infested with wee team interlopers and serial drop-dodgers. Then as soon a Hearts fan posts on one of their threads, they all simultaneously have the heaviest flow Tampax has ever seen. :lol: 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Weird how our thread is infested with wee team interlopers and serial drop-dodgers. Then as soon a Hearts fan posts on one of their threads, they all simultaneously have the heaviest flow Tampax has ever seen. :lol: 

Och, most of them are decent lads. They're just suffering a very trying time and can be prone to the odd tantrum.

The double standards are amazing though. Twelve months ago the Hearts threads were CRAWLING with folk taking the piss. Many of the same folk now having massive tantrums at getting a bit back. That's what fitba is all about.

A bit of sunshine and a Euroos to forget their troubles and they'll be fine. Till we pump them all rotten again next year.

Edited by VincentGuerin

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

Och, most of them are decent lads. They're just suffering a very trying time and can be prone to the odd tantrum.

A bit of sunshine and a Euroos to forget their troubles and they'll be fine. Till we pump them all rotten again next year.

You are a better man than me, Vinny. Assortment of inbred ne’er-do wells imo. 😎

23 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

The double standards are amazing though. Twelve months ago the Hearts threads were CRAWLING with folk taking the piss.

To be fair we’d just suffered the crushing humiliation of missing out on 3rd by three points. After failure on that level it’s only natural that we became the object of ridicule 

On 18/05/2024 at 12:33, Dons_1988 said:

pilton is quite likely to contain tories, west pilton is unlikely to contain voters at all, despite new-build downsizers coming from silverknowes and the like

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It was a joke lads.

Fucking hell.

Dinnae worry aboot it, pal, plus 👇

On 25/11/2023 at 17:12, Craigie Jambo said:

You'll be alright jonnies, good luck next game

Not bad today

Telt yeez 👆