OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

2 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

They should add audio to show how loud the booing is from your seat imo

We have a bloke a few rows behind us who lets off a high pitched scream when Hearts are under the cosh.

Audio could be problematic to ticket sales in our section.

13 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

They should add audio to show how loud the booing is from your seat imo

If they'd included an option to hear the three moany old b*****ds who appear to know nothing about football who sit behind me in the Main Stand, I'd have been able to get seats elsewhere before I got used to the excellent view, so I am very much in favour of this obvious and excellent idea. (fingers crossed they all died in the close season, frankly).

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

How big was his part in his team getting relegated from the Championship conceding the most goals in the league?

If you are gonnae pretend you had heard of the jobber this time last week at least provide some balance ;)  The brink would have been the play-off final too - not conceding 5 goals in a semi-final collapse that's considered one of the worst of all time. 

Didn't see him in the Championship, but my other team play in League One and by pure chance the one game I got to in the flesh last season was against Peterborough ... and I have no memory of Frankie Kent at all. 

To be fair, we got pumped that day, and I can only remember a handful of attacks by us, so he wasn't really in a position to have to stand out. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

We have a bloke a few rows behind us who lets off a high pitched scream when Hearts are under the cosh.

Audio could be problematic to ticket sales in our section.

There's a couple of hipsters with 1950s football rattles in Section B lower

Takes all sorts I suppose

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

There's a couplie of hipster with 1950s football rattles in Section B lower

Takes all sorts I suppose

Yes, I've heard them a few times.  

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's OK from a distance but I wouldn't want the seat next to them

at least they haven't got a drum

I would imagine the drum will be in the new ultras section in the Gorgie stand, half a pitch length from me. 

When I was at the Bernabeu they actually had a drumming section among their ultras. Must have been about a dozen drummers sitting together a couple of sections from our seats, all drumming in unison. Now that was impressive.

12 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

How big was his part in his team getting relegated from the Championship conceding the most goals in the league?

If you are gonnae pretend you had heard of the jobber this time last week at least provide some balance ;)  The brink would have been the play-off final too - not conceding 5 goals in a semi-final collapse that's considered one of the worst of all time. 

That was an outstanding result to bash Wednesday 4-0; classic underestimation of opponent

It took Callum Paterson (remember him :))to ensure the comeback and dig their arrogant manager out of a hole

But the Posh did get promoted to the championship and Frankie was the main man; he's a good championship level CB

2 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

That was an outstanding result to bash Wednesday 4-0; classic underestimation of opponent

It took Callum Paterson (remember him :))to ensure the comeback and dig their arrogant manager out of a hole

But the Posh did get promoted to the championship and Frankie was the main man; he's a good championship level CB

5 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Didn't see him in the Championship, but my other team play in League One and by pure chance the one game I got to in the flesh last season was against Peterborough ... and I have no memory of Frankie Kent at all. 

To be fair, we got pumped that day, and I can only remember a handful of attacks by us, so he wasn't really in a position to have to stand out. 

Very decent replies - I expected better really.  Fair play guys, my gut says the boy will be a player for you boys too.

6 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

I wasn't expecting much but that's genuinely great. Was going to say perhaps a bit too stylised but there's an option to revert it to something less 3D so fair fucks. 

All it's missing is the option to plant a bulldozer in the middle of the park and you could have countless hours of fun ;) 

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

To be fair, that is pretty impressive. 

Is there a waiting list for this match?

No,  Pittodrie-esque ticket sales unfortunately. 😬

Yawn.

Players know who's in charge, as do the support. Been done to death. They even confirm "it might change" in the future. As soon as we are out of Europe Naismith will be head coach. It's odd, but it's done.  

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Everyone kens the script with the management/coaching arrangement.

However, this does feel like the strangest pre-season ever.

Does losing 3-1 at home to Mansfield not float your boat?