Sportscene watch

I liked Michael Stewart explaining how Hearts have several slower players then a couple of quicker ones in Taylor and Vargas. He then concluded the team is "one paced".

14 minutes ago, Darren said:

I liked Michael Stewart explaining how Hearts have several slower players then a couple of quicker ones in Taylor and Vargas. He then concluded the team is "one paced".

Michael Stewart is the biggest p***k in Scottish football.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

And this is a world in which Jim Traynor exists. 

A world in which Michael Stewart calls Todd Cantwell a p***k, you agree and then think 'but you're much more a p***k'. The p***k's p***k.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cannot believe they've opted to start with Celtic's routine win over Kilmarnock.

f**king embarrassing.

But not surprising. 

Mark Wilson's nickname being Willo and him being called that on Sportscene is a sackable offence.

I was just listening in the background and thought I was in for a massive surprise of Willo Flood popping up.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mark Wilson's nickname being Willo and him being called that on Sportscene is a sackable offence.

I was just listening in the background and thought I was in for a massive surprise of Willo Flood popping up.

FFS.  Tried to greenie that and it went horribly wrong.

On 04/08/2024 at 10:11, well again said:

Michael Stewart is the biggest p***k in Scottish football.

No he’s no , he was wearing all dark blue , and tipped the dees to finish above the Arabs this season  good guy brilliant pundit 

5 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

No he’s no , he was wearing all dark blue , and tipped the dees to finish above the Arabs this season  good guy brilliant pundit 

You can still be a p***k when you state the obvious.

7 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Are any of the three Scottish teams European ties on TV this week? Can't find anything.

3?

Only 2 Scottish teams playing in Europe this week.

Anyway, what I came on to ask is why there's no coverage of the St. Johnstone game tonight. Is it because the BBC couldn't give a f**k about anything other than the cheeks?

BBC Scotland - Sportscene - Next on