FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Didn’t do champs this weekend and it was quite nice. Just stuck to offline objectives, still need to do a couple of the Benfica ones and one more win for silver beasts. Will play for Tonali and the silver star as well this week, but was a nice welcome break from gameplay last week in general. Although judging by what folk are saying about the patch, it’s not like I’m going to be coming back to it and be amazed at how good it’s going to be....😂

I did the same hoping for some reasonable fodder. Wasn't a bad result. There are 6 specific player icon SBC's expiring this week so I'm hoping we get some decent new ones soon.

Did 16 player pick:
89 Courtois
87 Alexander-Arnold, UCL Luis Suarez
85 Reus
84 Rui Patricio, Arthur, Oyarzabal
2x 83s
7x 82s

I done pretty well from the player picks (about 20 or so) and done the base or mid icon. 

John fucking Barnes....

I got Pele last year but my icon pack luck this year has been mostly dreadful. I've had base Koeman, Bergkamp, Nakata, Barnes, Beckham, Veron, Pep and Maldini (only W imo, plays CB off chem) and no mid versions that I can recall.

Edit... Base Beckham would appear to still be a 1.1m card... I have no idea why tbh. Just assumed the early high price was hype. I don't rate him. I played a lot with him but felt he was the one holding me back.

Edited by #Gary

I've got 220k coins and quite a lot in the club so I might just pump the lot into them. 

Only done 7 so far and already got Bruno Fernandes, immobile, and 5 x 83s.

My bench is needing another shite icon to go along with base van der sar and mid trezeguet 🙄

1 hour ago, robosaintee said:

I've got 220k coins and quite a lot in the club so I might just pump the lot into them. 

Only done 7 so far and already got Bruno Fernandes, immobile, and 5 x 83s.

My bench is needing another shite icon to go along with base van der sar and mid trezeguet 🙄

I've just done 7 as well..

image.png.1deab0c83e091c385ad1ae148b9caec6.png

and Pau Lopez and of course, Higuain. 

I love these player picks, got Varane and Mbappe from the 80+ last time round

These picks have just helped me do the 86 squad for Ronaldo for the grand total of 27k (Muller). Considering futbin says 206k, I see that as a win.

Edited by deej

I've done 15 so far and pulled the following in order:

Jordi Masip 81
Modric 87
Pogba 86
Dubravka 83
Werner 85
FS Lunin 87
Skrinrar 85
Kroos 88
Ricardo Pereria 85
Diego Carlos 83
Vela 83
Asensio 82
Kostic 83
TOTW Bamford 82
Azpilicueta 84

Will be doing plenty more of these through the week. Wish there was a way you could mark players to be excluded from the squad builder option to speed up the process though.

These 81+ picks are brilliant. I got Varane again, and then Ter Stegen. 

They've enabled me to complete the flashback Ronaldo for the cost of Muller (27k), a discard IF Striker (9.8k) and some Spanish jobber RB for 800. 

He seems to split opinions, but I'd be very surprised if he isn't worth <40k.

The fifa gods clearly wanted me to go for him as well, with me getting Red Bernardo Silva last week, and then SIF Joao Cancelo and TIF SMS in the picks.  

image.thumb.png.92f18293e5203bff6f57a1cda86a99df.png

1 hour ago, deej said:

These 81+ picks are brilliant. I got Varane again, and then Ter Stegen. 

They've enabled me to complete the flashback Ronaldo for the cost of Muller (27k), a discard IF Striker (9.8k) and some Spanish jobber RB for 800. 

He seems to split opinions, but I'd be very surprised if he isn't worth <40k.

The fifa gods clearly wanted me to go for him as well, with me getting Red Bernardo Silva last week, and then SIF Joao Cancelo and TIF SMS in the picks.  

image.thumb.png.92f18293e5203bff6f57a1cda86a99df.png

His stats are a lie. He’s very good.

5 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

His stats are a lie. He’s very good.

Seen a lot of comments like this. 

I've not even looked properly, my decision making process was pretty much "Ronaldo? Aye that'll be fun".

I've gone off the idea of one proper squad and having much more fun trying to squeeze together hybrids, with varying success.