FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

I honestly can’t pack a promo card to save myself on this Fifa. Like really bad.

I’m sure Record Breaker Falcao was from an upgrade. And the What Ifs I got were either player picks or party bags. 

Edited by Wardy

Thanks to pack luck, icon swaps plus grinding BPM and upgrades I've found myself with this team, think I put £15 into fifa points when I first got the game. Problem i have with this team is I barely use it as I've not played a weekend league and usually only play a couple of rivals games to pick up some rewards, I originally wasn't bothering with the friendly objectives but since you get packs on the way to doing them I usually tend to grind away at them now. Never thought I'd be at a point where icons aren't really worth it unless it's a top one.

Screenshot_20210327-130540_Companion.jpg

inCollage_20210327_130643313.jpg

2 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Packed Hwang from the 10x 83+ pack. Apart from Sane it's the Birthday card I most wanted so happy with that. Good fodder too.

Screenshot_20210327-124743_Companion.jpg

That is very good. I got Busquetes, some low 80 rated totw jobber and 8 83 rated players in mine. Opened if yesterday and I'm still raging.

15 packs saved and other than a tradable Kante the above was as good as it got for me.

11 hours ago, Wardy said:

I honestly can’t pack a promo card to save myself on this Fifa. Like really bad.

I’m sure Record Breaker Falcao was from an upgrade. And the What Ifs I got were either player picks or party bags. 

Now I’ve packed a promo card from a normal pack! Untradable but goes into the team at CB.. 😂

DBF66233-944A-454C-B90F-EEF751936D05.jpeg

Had a few too many cans last night watching the boxing and decided to buy an ultimate pack. Nothing to spend coins on, got all the players I need for objectives in friendlies and my main team is sorted on paper, at least I'll get some good fodder, maybe even a Birthday player, 5% chance which is as good as it'll get.

Took a wee video for my FIFA WhatsApp group with my mates and I'm glad I did because I now have something to look back on every time I think of buying packs.

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

Had a few too many cans last night watching the boxing and decided to buy an ultimate pack. Nothing to spend coins on, got all the players I need for objectives in friendlies and my main team is sorted on paper, at least I'll get some good fodder, maybe even a Birthday player, 5% chance which is as good as it'll get.

Took a wee video for my FIFA WhatsApp group with my mates and I'm glad I did because I now have something to look back on every time I think of buying packs.

That is absolutely horrendous. I feel for you. Thanks for sharing though, I was debating it after seeing people pulling icons all of this place. And that p***k Wardy pulling Mendy....

1 hour ago, Beans on Toast said:

That is absolutely horrendous. I feel for you. Thanks for sharing though, I was debating it after seeing people pulling icons all of this place. And that p***k Wardy pulling Mendy....

Haha. Only takes one pack. I grinded the Bundesliga for that Mendy last night. Before that I’d opened 4 ultimates and 2 100k packs and best I got was Toni Kroos. 🤷‍♂️

I too, was tempted to buy an Ultimate with coins but after seeing Dave’s video, I’ll give it a miss. 😂😂

However the other day I did pack both West Brom Strikers, along with one of the silver LBs. So They were one of the first teams I’ve completed for the next run through of the Prem SBC...

CCB6CEDB-117F-4A5A-A15B-B66076B1241D.jpeg

2 hours ago, Dave said:

That is tragic, its not even that good for fodder if that was the best player.

I started 4-0 and gave up at 5-3. I had a ridiculous last game where the other guy only had 2 shot to my 15 or something and he won 2-1. I switched the console off in disgust and i'm going to bed. This does mean for the first time in a while I'm going to have to grind some rivals games if I want to play WL next week, which i'm not sure I can be arsed with.

18 minutes ago, Wardy said:

You’re hammering these out this time eh? How many have you done? Haha

Probably 20-30. Add Kimmich, Muller, Modric, Firmino and some other 84/85s to the list. Had another birthday Simon and a pick with both Bamford and Bounou in it.

15 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Probably 20-30. Add Kimmich, Muller, Modric, Firmino and some other 84/85s to the list. Had another birthday Simon and a pick with both Bamford and Bounou in it.

Do you do it with just untradeables? That’s what I’m restricting myself to. f**k knows why because I’ve got plenty of coins anyway. But I do enjoy doing them. I’ve had Godin, Ramos, Sommer, azpiliqueta and a couple of in forms. Sk not too bad. 

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

Do you do it with just untradeables? That’s what I’m restricting myself to. f**k knows why because I’ve got plenty of coins anyway. But I do enjoy doing them. I’ve had Godin, Ramos, Sommer, azpiliqueta and a couple of in forms. Sk not too bad. 

Did I f**k 😂

I just chuck in the lowest rated shite I don’t use every time