FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

12 hours ago, Wardy said:

Did any of you’s play champs? I actually did worse this week than last...I’m putting it down to playing 22 games in one sitting though...😂

71882F6C-957D-40B5-B8BE-4DDAC3DA69FA.png

I downloaded the app but I ended up not touching it this weekend. Too much sport on the telly! Had planned to get a few games in on Saturday but Ireland's loltastic display stopped that. Too funny to switch off.

22 games in one night is something else. 🤣

I opened a few packs last night just in the hope of padding out my squads for doing icon swaps as I had emptied my club basically into the player picks which weren't very successful. 

In the process of doing so, I packed prime moments Roberto Carlos. 😂

Luck has been unreal this year but this is the first big tradeable pull I've had.

If anybody is considering Vidal then I would day go for it. Played four rivals games with him last night and he is great, passing is brilliant and just feels fun to play with.

Hated the last WL and was considering chucking the entire game. Had 1.4m coins so have had a revamp and gone more Serie A.

Will add Cole with icon swaps and Overmars is tradeable so will probably look to change him up.Screenshot_2021-03-31-09-55-13-728_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

Basically emptied my club of shite I don’t use, all the recent objectives (Giroud, Neves, etc) to get this guy

IMG_8335.jpg

Went to put him straight in my team and try him out...nowhere to be found. Wtf? Anyone had problems with delays on SBCs before?

Wasn't expecting it, but the more I think about it the more I'm annoyed that Wotherspoon didn't get a team of the week, seeing as Alphonso Davies did - his first international goal, and 3x assists is surely worthy. 

In other news, I'm only 2m coins short of a decent SPFL P&P, with the icons allowing 100 chem

Spoiler

image.png.5336243ac55ce0187d23adb00104051f.png

Can swap Morelos for Dembele and switch the strikers and get 99 chem as well

17 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Basically emptied my club of shite I don’t use, all the recent objectives (Giroud, Neves, etc) to get this guy

IMG_8335.jpg

Went to put him straight in my team and try him out...nowhere to be found. Wtf? Anyone had problems with delays on SBCs before?

Oh my. Did you find him? Happened to me with Ozil. Couldn't find him searching under Germans then Turkish league. Eventually found him when I did newest first!

81 and 85 red pick. Oyarzabal, Casteels, Gaya and Steve Mandanda from rewards.

Pulled Birthday Hwang he Chan from a player pick last night while doing Huntelaar so he came in handy for the latter parts. I did the Brazilian players at the same time as I had Headiner Cunha and 82 future stars Reiner still in the club. Just in case any of you were going to do them. Made it a lot easier doing them both simultaneously.

5k packs are better than rewards for me. Hit a Van Dijk the other night to add to that birthday Perisic. Don’t get me wrong I open a lot and don’t get a lot to show for it. But have had some very good walkouts from them this year. 

3 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Oh my. Did you find him? Happened to me with Ozil. Couldn't find him searching under Germans then Turkish league. Eventually found him when I did newest first!

Got him. Was nowhere to be found in my club, so I got in touch with EA Support on Twitter and they sorted it thankfully, was some bug that a fair few people have had with it where even though it's completed, it shows as incomplete in the system even with it doing the walk out.

Not had a chance to use him yet, but will maybe try to batter through the Argentina squad battles icon swap later to try him and Moments Dybala out together. 

Anyone doing/done Reus? Had a few games with his 86 and enjoy it, so feel like a 91 with 5* Skill moves would be great fun. He would obviously fit in with my Bundesliga lads, and I've got Ozil as well.

Can do the 87 squad with what I have in the club, but would mean sacrificing players like 87 Cucurella, and 91 Suarez. Thinking about submitting this squad as Ter Stegen is a duplicate, and I don't use the rest of them. Futbins price of 567k becomes 248k without the 87 squad.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2021e1071c22e03d77aba64ecd51bfd4.png

Wouldn't leave me much else so will be waiting to see if I can get anything else from 81+ or packs over the next 2 weeks

12 minutes ago, deej said:

Anyone doing/done Reus? Had a few games with his 86 and enjoy it, so feel like a 91 with 5* Skill moves would be great fun. He would obviously fit in with my Bundesliga lads, and I've got Ozil as well.

Can do the 87 squad with what I have in the club, but would mean sacrificing players like 87 Cucurella, and 91 Suarez. Thinking about submitting this squad as Ter Stegen is a duplicate, and I don't use the rest of them. Futbins price of 567k becomes 248k without the 87 squad.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.2021e1071c22e03d77aba64ecd51bfd4.png

Wouldn't leave me much else so will be waiting to see if I can get anything else from 81+ or packs over the next 2 weeks

I'll be doing Rues at some point as a possible replacement for Rivaldo but that will involve jigging my team about to keep the chemistry up, the downside to that will be taking Rooney out the team.

4 hours ago, Wardy said:

81 and 85 red pick. Oyarzabal, Casteels, Gaya and Steve Mandanda from rewards.

Pulled Birthday Hwang he Chan from a player pick last night while doing Huntelaar so he came in handy for the latter parts. I did the Brazilian players at the same time as I had Headiner Cunha and 82 future stars Reiner still in the club. Just in case any of you were going to do them. Made it a lot easier doing them both simultaneously.

5k packs are better than rewards for me. Hit a Van Dijk the other night to add to that birthday Perisic. Don’t get me wrong I open a lot and don’t get a lot to show for it. But have had some very good walkouts from them this year. 

After reading this I bought 5 5k packs and didn't get a single birthday or 90 plus rated card. Feel cheated tbh.

Also echo what someone else said, Vidal is great fun.

47 minutes ago, Beans on Toast said:

After reading this I bought 5 5k packs and didn't get a single birthday or 90 plus rated card. Feel cheated tbh.

Also echo what someone else said, Vidal is great fun.

They are reasonably profitable right now anyway as most commons are 800+ and the central midfield modifiers are 1000-5000 coins. I’m sure you’ll make close to the 25k outlay you spent. 😂

But yeah I’ve literally opened like 200k+ worth in the last few days. Prob more. Never going to hit walkout after walkout from them, but it does surprise me that they have been better than some ultimate packs for me this year. I opened the ultimate from the Serie A the other night. A Libertadores and next highest being an 82. Ridiculous.

Edit opened 2 there, my second one...🤷‍♂️😂

6E0B9BB8-AF07-45A4-A745-FFCE4AB321C2.png

Edited by Wardy

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

They are reasonably profitable right now anyway as most commons are 800+ and the central midfield modifiers are 1000-5000 coins. I’m sure you’ll make close to the 25k outlay you spent. 😂

But yeah I’ve literally opened like 200k+ worth in the last few days. Prob more. Never going to hit walkout after walkout from them, but it does surprise me that they have been better than some ultimate packs for me this year. I opened the ultimate from the Serie A the other night. A Libertadores and next highest being an 82. Ridiculous.

Edit opened 2 there, my second one...🤷‍♂️😂

6E0B9BB8-AF07-45A4-A745-FFCE4AB321C2.png

Haha typical. Yeah I've probably made close to 10k back and got plently fodder for match ups later, or for the 81 upgrades.

I've made loads from the Bronze pack method last few days. Must be about 30k in the last 2 days. Just doing it when bored at work.