20/21 League Cup Group E

C4mmy31

Just now, smoba said:

Fear it may be an extremely long, shortened season ... 🤔

Christ sake it's our first competitive game of the season. Dunfermline have a bigger budget are at home and have a competitive 90 under their belts. Our boys look a bit jaded this half. Pars have went to one up front second half with McManus dropping deep and it's caused us problems in the middle of the park.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Christ sake it's our first competitive game of the season. Dunfermline have a bigger budget are at home and have a competitive 90 under their belts. Our boys look a bit jaded this half. Pars have went to one up front second half with McManus dropping deep and it's caused us problems in the middle of the park.

OK Jose ... take the blinkers off 

They might be using the gym in the corner.

Nah I reckon they’re in the Cowden end. I’m sure you’d be able to get into the gym from the corner of the Main stand instead of having to go through the Cowden.

What are the clubs’ respective budgets?

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

What blinkers. Tell me what I said that wasn't true. One game and we're fecked according to you.😂😂

Can't comment on budget but surely home advantage is limited in an empty stadium 🤔

I get it, you're a glass half full guy, but our defence and centre mid are still shit. Not sure Alston can save us 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:
5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:
He's murder.  Was ok with alloa with no pressure on him but at clubs like Dunfermline it's a different story.

I don't understand, we're same level as Alloa currently?

Aye but alloa expectations are far lower and they were happy for him to play every week whether he was shit one week or the next.   Much lower competition for places.  I mean he only scored one goal in his first ten games which if he does this season especially if he plays as badly as he did tonight will more than likely see him out the team.

1 minute ago, smoba said:

Can't comment on budget but surely home advantage is limited in an empty stadium 🤔

I get it, you're a glass half full guy, but our defence and centre mid are still shit. Not sure Alston can save us 

Holy shit you must be new. If there’s anything Shadwell is not, it’s a glass half full guy!

1 minute ago, smoba said:

Midfield will be fine with Alston in for gomis. We need a centre back with pace that's for sure and hopefully we'll get someone in soon.  Dom Thomas made a big difference for them and but we won't be up.against his quality much this season.