20/21 League Cup Group E

C4mmy31

7 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I'm guessing Stark's will be the same. If you can't get both teams in the tunnel at East End, there's no way they'll both get into the Main Stand in Kirkcaldy. 

Why can’t the teams go out one at a time though?

14 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Is there some sort of "room" in that stand behind the goal, or are Falkirk just set up in the concourse? I suppose they've maybe thrown a couple of space heaters in, but that can't be the most comfortable of set ups. Far from the only ground that'll be like this, right enough. 

13 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Set up in the concourse I beleive, think allot of teams have that set up, Hibs done an article explaining the reasons behind it. 

https://medium.com/@colinmillar/what-goes-on-behind-closed-doors-at-easter-road-be45482702d4

They might be using the gym in the corner.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Why can’t the teams go out one at a time though?

I suppose they might have to somewhere like Cliftonhill because... where else will you put them? 

But if you've got a viable alternative, it makes sense to use it. That previously linked article is interesting, if sounds like Hibs didn't even consider using the away changing room. 

In other, not shocking, news... Falkirk look abysmal at the back. In a stronger League One this year, I'm not convinced just having a decent frontline will be anything like enough. 

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They might be using the gym in the corner.

From talking to a mate they're definitely in the concourse. 

WE'RE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD AT SET PIECES*

*Falkirk may have a poor defence. 

Just now, Grant228 said:

From talking to a mate they're definitely in the concourse. 

WE'RE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD AT SET PIECES*

*Falkirk may have a poor defence. 

Ah, ok.

Haha, how did that even go in?!

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I suppose they might have to somewhere like Cliftonhill because... where else will you put them? 

But if you've got a viable alternative, it makes sense to use it. That previously linked article is interesting, if sounds like Hibs didn't even consider using the away changing room. 

In other, not shocking, news... Falkirk look abysmal at the back. In a stronger League One this year, I'm not convinced just having a decent frontline will be anything like enough. 

It does make sense to use a viable alternative,  but only last week John Robertson was lambasting the situation because at Caley it means away teams can’t even get a shower after the game. Imagine being in a bus from Inverness to the central belt after playing in the pishing rain in winter without having a shower. 

Just now, Rugster said:

It does make sense to use a viable alternative,  but only last week John Robertson was lambasting the situation because at Caley it means away teams can’t even get a shower after the game. Imagine being in a bus from Inverness to the central belt after playing in the pishing rain in winter without having a shower. 

It's hardly terrible. Grab a towel after the game, have a change of clothes handy. Cars and buses are heated.