20/21 League Cup Group F

ayrunitedfw

Fulton
Odoffin Martin Easton McMann
Smith Callachan Martin Thomas
Smith Winter

This is... unexpected. Interesting that Oggy's been punted from the squad completely. I'm not quite sure how this front four will work but I'm interested to see them. You'd imagine there'd be quite a bit of rotation with each other.

13 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Fulton
Odoffin Martin Easton McMann
Smith Callachan Martin Thomas
Smith Winter

This is... unexpected. Interesting that Oggy's been punted from the squad completely. I'm not quite sure how this front four will work but I'm interested to see them. You'd imagine there'd be quite a bit of rotation with each other.

Oggy injured. 4 up front and none of them are strikers 😂. Guess Owalabi will be away in January if he cant get in that team.

Edited by FuzzyBear

10 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Oggy injured. 4 up front and none of them are strikers 😂. Guess Owalabi will be away in January if he cant get in that team.

2 up front (both strikers) and 2 wingers. Good to see Odoffin back at RB and absolutely the right thing to do giving the new signings and Easton game time. Also width and pace both of which have been completely lacking of late.

We should have enough to win although I'd be stunned if we don't concede at least once with that formation. My only other issue is that I'd prefer to see Rice picking a team and formation which he could continue with through to the Dundee Utd game - No chance he can play that team at Tannadice.

Oggy injured. 4 up front and none of them are strikers [emoji23]. Guess Owalabi will be away in January if he cant get in that team.

I honestly don't mind giving that front four a go providing they aren't asked to win anything in the air. Moving Odoffin to RB could mean we'll see Easton playing similar passes to the ones he played to McGowan which should hopefully negate any long balls to the strikers.

It doesn't look good for Tunde, sadly, but the fact we paid a fee for him might force Accies to stick with him.

2 up front (both strikers) and 2 wingers. Good to see Odoffin back at RB and absolutely the right thing to do giving the new signings and Easton game time. Also width and pace both of which have been completely lacking of late.
We should have enough to win although I'd be stunned if we don't concede at least once with that formation. My only other issue is that I'd prefer to see Rice picking a team and formation which he could continue with through to the Dundee Utd game - No chance he can play that team at Tannadice.

A continuous formation? You're dreaming my man!

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I mean I enjoy a cheap laugh at Accies' expense at the best of times, but even I think losing this game would be overkill. Surely you've got enough to get a result here.

You would think so ... but the players heads have gone ... playing as if they are relegated already ...