COVID-19 In Scottish Football

2 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

And yet if Dundee hadn't changed their vote in dubious circumstances it wouldn't have passed. How fucking thick do you have to be not to understand that the % means nothing in the context of that voting structure. 

😂🤣 September and this mug is still greeting.

Lost fair and square, we have benefitted exactly zilch from this whole debacle.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fans greet about refereeing decisions years ago. I know Hibs fans who still go on about the Hearts penalty in 2012. I still hate St Mirren for 1986. Celtic and Rangers fans have literal fights on a weekly basis based on arguments over battles that took places centuries ago.

Is it really that surprising Hearts fans have some ill will, to put it mildly, over a situation that is still ongoing?

As a Dundee fan I wouldn't expect you to understand. Given Dundee's recent difficulties with basic technology, I'm amazed you managed to turn your computer on. Did you think it was the kettle?

20 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

2 relegations in 7 years because of off pitch stuff isn't serial, mate. Does that mean we're serial Scottish Cup winners too?

Anyhow, one league cup in 35 or years is it now? Value for money? Good return?

4 wins, pumped in every key game, 1 win against fellow bottom 6 fodder all season...finishing the season rock bottom. These are all very much on pitch matters I'm afraid.

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Lost fair and square, we have benefitted exactly zilch from this whole debacle.

Which makes it even more ridiculous. You actually voted for a harder Championship to play in and for your rivals to win the title. This is the kind of shooting themselves in the foot stuff Hibs have a reputation for. They'll be worried you'll take that away from them.

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

4 wins, pumped in every key game, 1 win against fellow bottom 6 fodder all season...finishing the season rock bottom. These are all very much on pitch matters I'm afraid.

We didn't finish the season, that's the point. It's like football fans have forgotten what football is about. Like they can't contemplate title races and relegation battles. From now on, the league is done after 30 games. Mad.

Anyhow, remember when Gary Locke's team of kids were unbeaten against Aberdeen in every game in one of those relegation seasons you seem so keen to bring up? I do. It was awesome, especially pumping you 3-1 at Pittodrie.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Going bust again? Nevermind, the SPFL will have your back like last time.

the spfl didn't even exist last time m8

but to avoid all doubt, i was referring to the news that a second st mirren player has tested positive

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I still hate St Mirren for 1986.

Your bitterness and distress over an imagined injustice gives me continued pleasure. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Your team imploded in1986. I still love Hearts for that. I'm smiling as I type this.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Wilbur said:

Your bitterness and distress over an imagined injustice gives me continued pleasure. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Your team imploded in1986. I still love Hearts for that. I'm smiling as I type this.

Nothing imagined about it. When you take the title to the last few minutes of the season you'll understand. You have done that right?

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, G51 said:

the spfl didn't even exist last time m8

but to avoid all doubt, i was referring to the news that a second st mirren player has tested positive

Whatever they called themselves at the time, they bent over backwards to help Rangers.

uh oh indeed. A St Mirren player you say...

I’m maybe thick (I’m not) and maybe missing something (I’m not) but can 8telegationstogo actually explain what is going to change? His constant mewling nonsense does not change the fact that Hearts are in the Championship, the league was called early and he’s about as welcome a recurrence on here as crab lice in pubes!

5 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

We didn't finish the season, that's the point. It's like football fans have forgotten what football is about. Like they can't contemplate title races and relegation battles. From now on, the league is done after 30 games. Mad.

Anyhow, remember when Gary Locke's team of kids were unbeaten against Aberdeen in every game in one of those relegation seasons you seem so keen to bring up? I do. It was awesome, especially pumping you 3-1 at Pittodrie.

Yo-yo sides tend to attach themselves to those sorts of results in order to make supporting their club more palatable.

I encourage it, it's healthy. Hopefully you manage some more this season. Maybe you'll draw a top flight side like Hamilton and they have an off day.

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, G51 said:

must be a young laddie. i can't imagine anyone else still having the energy for this.

Irony from a Rangers fan, given most of your fanbase and club is still at war with the football authorities over that time you let your club die.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Yo-yo sides tend to attach themselves to those sorts of results in order to make supporting their club more palatable.

I encourage it, it's healthy. Hopefully you manage some more this season. Maybe you'll draw a top flight side like Hamilton and they have an off day.

We were a yoyo club in the early 80s. We then recovered to firmly establish ourselves as the best of the rest after the OF (for what that's worth). And we didn't need Rangers and others to be weakened to do it. 

Glad to clear that up for you.