Livingston Football Club versus Ross County Football Club

37 minutes ago, Comrie said:

No complaints from me, clear second yellow and a cynical one from Tremarco.

Going to be a long 35 minutes.

Was it a similar tackle to his one at Hampden when Inverness won the Scottish Cup?

1 minute ago, sophia said:

Was it a similar tackle to his one at Hampden when Inverness won the Scottish Cup?

He got done for pace on the turn and clipped the heels of the Livi player. I've always liked Tremarco as a player but pace is now where he can get got at easily.

Get it up Kettlewell. A horrible team full of dirty b*****ds. 

Good performance from us but we clearly should have won by more than one goal. Looked ok at the back but better teams may punish us. Need to take advantage of more of our chances. 

Lokotsch grew into the game, I was impressed by the end. Guthrie probably man of the match for the goal. Forrest, Holt and Devlin did well as well. 

Edit - Forgot Ambrose. Would have had him man of the match if Guthrie hadn't scored.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

12 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Get it up Kettlewell. A horrible team full of dirty b*****ds. 

Looked like they were overly aggressive due to the myth that Livi only play the physical side of the game. Worked in our favour IMO.

Edit: Unless they usually play like that, in which case it just didn't work for them today.

Edited by LiviLion

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Yep, he described himself as strong and fast but he looks pretty slow tbh.

Serrano looking decent for us at LB though

Serrano very much a punt into the box kinda player and im not against that, just surely thats not what he was taught in Monaco. Callum Browns infatuation with Alan Forrest is wild. 

21 minutes ago, KingKachloul said:

Serrano very much a punt into the box kinda player and im not against that, just surely thats not what he was taught in Monaco. 

Don't care as long as we get bodies in the box to get on the end of them. Thought he had a good game today .

Serrano very much a punt into the box kinda player and im not against that, just surely thats not what he was taught in Monaco. Callum Browns infatuation with Alan Forrest is wild. 
His deliveries were pretty good though so why not? Forrest was impressive today and looks a fantastic premiership player so I can understand his infatuation

We usually hear about complaints about our astro turf after weve been succsesfull.Have heard nothing from the County fans yet.Granted it was one of our strong points last season as we seemed to take to it more than others.But fair dos to the Staggies, no complaints whatsoever. We had to raise our game to overcome a decent County team.Incidently was good to see our former captain Ritchie Brittian on your back room staff.Safe journey home to the County lads.

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:
2 hours ago, KingKachloul said:

His deliveries were pretty good though so why not? Forrest was impressive today and looks a fantastic premiership player so I can understand his infatuation

Yeah Serrano's long balls were pretty accurate, giving our forward players a decent chance to run onto them, getting in behind defenders.

Thought Forrest and Devlin were excellent getting down the wings, Devlin was at his best today when he's allowed to get forward and not having to worry too much about defending. Talking of which, Efe was immense in defence, him and big Guthrie kept Stewart pretty quiet.

If only Pitts had used his left testicle as I suggested in my pre match post, to score a goal, just needed to let it him off him and direct it towards goal for his 1st half chance. Thank feck we got the win though, and can relax a bit now, with the break coming up. Just need another one against Accies when we start back and we'll be back on course for another decent season and wonder what we were all fretting about.

Decent debut for Lars too, shown enough to suggest he'll do a job for us, and will only get better. Once Stokes is fit enough to play we could have a decent goal threat up front..

17 hours ago, Comrie said:

He got done for pace on the turn and clipped the heels of the Livi player. I've always liked Tremarco as a player but pace is now where he can get got at easily.

Not seen it yet but on the radio they're saying that he stubbed his toe then fell over, harsh to be booked if that is the case.