Dundee United v Livingston

Said in a group chat "that'll be McCrorie getting blamed then" as a joke. 
Why am I not surprised ffs [emoji38]
I am not solely blaming McCrorie. It shouldn't have been a free kick in the first place. However, a better keeper would have saved that. Time to see what Stryjek can offer imo.

1 minute ago, hoobahabba said:
4 minutes ago, LiviLion said:
Said in a group chat "that'll be McCrorie getting blamed then" as a joke. 
Why am I not surprised ffs emoji38.png

I am not solely blaming McCrorie. It shouldn't have been a free kick in the first place. However, a better keeper would have saved that. Time to see what Stryjek can offer imo.

Stop talking shite 

Livi's build up play from back to middle is a bit of a mess here. Utd just going man for man and Livi are being forced to play it long, and they no longer have anyone capable of taking a ball like that in.

Once they actually establish possession in the Utd half, they're doing a lot of good stuff.

9 minutes ago, G51 said:

There's no way you could realistically expect McCrorie to save that. It's just a really good strike.

Is everyone mad? The wall clearly wasn’t in the right position and that’s the keepers fault.

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Livi's build up play from back to middle is a bit of a mess here. Utd just going man for man and Livi are being forced to play it long, and they no longer have anyone capable of taking a ball like that in.

Once they actually establish possession in the Utd half, they're doing a lot of good stuff.

Its pretty much how we played when we'd have Robinson or someone else who wasn't Dykes up front. Get the ball up the pitch and win the second ball and work from there. 

1 minute ago, ArabFC said:

Is everyone mad? The wall clearly wasn’t in the right position and that’s the keepers fault.

Will watch it back at half time but the wall looked fine to me. Clark just put a huge amount of bend on it.

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Its pretty much how we played when we'd have Robinson or someone else who wasn't Dykes up front. Get the ball up the pitch and win the second ball and work from there. 

If that's the way Holt and Martindale want to play then there's no point in even bothering keeping Holt, Ambrose and Guthrie short.

Three great chances spurned (2*Robinson, 1 Pittman/Tiff) and a great finish from the quick free kick. Tiffoney should’ve cut that back, too.

I’ve possibly not been paying enough attention but Utd haven’t had another attempt on goal beside the freekick have they?

Astonished that’s not a freekick for the challenge on Serrano.

Will be disappointed to lose this.

Edited by crispy

Comfortably been the better team and could easily be in front, but we’ve been wasteful in front of goal. In no way do we deserve to be behind, United haven’t created anything, but that’s the incompetence of Beaton for you. Nice freekick, personally thought the wall was set up fine and it was just a good finish

Livingston need to score a goal if they are to take something from this game. Hopefully we can keep a clean sheet though.

We have been poor and are lucky to be in front but I'll take it.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

16 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Looked at it again on the replay from behind the goal, that wall is absolutely fine IMO. Just an absolutely cracking free kick.