Dundee United v Livingston

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

Plus we still have JET to come in emoji7.png

And Lars looks like he will do a job for us, he’s still pretty young and inexperienced at this level and to Scottish football

4 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Fair play to Poplatnik. I was questioning the sub after a good performance from Tiffoney but he came up trumps when it counted (possibly due to a blind linesman).

Hope he gets a good run-out in the Betfred.

Was thinking Holt was settling for the draw with us not bringing Lawson and Sibbald on, or Lars for that matter, he prob was playing it a tad safe after the amount of times we've chucked points away in away games. Turned out well in the end though with Pitts, Poplatnik and Forrest.

Forrest is looking a terrific signing to replace Lawless, looks like he could score even more goals for us too

Was thinking Holt was settling for the draw with us not bringing Lawson and Sibbald on, or Lars for that matter, he prob was playing it a tad safe after the amount of times we've chucked points away in away games. Turned out well in the end though with Pitts, Poplatnik and Forrest.

Forrest is looking a terrific signing to replace Lawless, looks like he could score even more goals for us too
Am I right in saying we got Forrest for free? That's an absolute belter of a deal if so...even a small fee is outstanding business

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Am I right in saying we got Forrest for free? That's an absolute belter of a deal if so...even a small fee is outstanding business

I think there was a small fee, but he’s looking like he is a bargain and will be a big player for us. On a side note, if Hamilton get relegated I’d look at trying to get Templeton off them, he’s looked good against us. 

On 29/09/2020 at 18:45, Mvondo_the_great said:

If LiviLion is greeting already what will he be like after Livi get hammered 3-0 by United?

On 29/09/2020 at 20:10, LIVIFOREVER said:

This isn't going to get quoted at all after the match.

On 29/09/2020 at 21:15, Mvondo_the_great said:

I look forward to it.

As promised.

See the source image

When you see Mark Connolly getting shoehorned into the starting 11 again

FFS.gif.78dcc3af461d6bc9511be57b20af5200.gif

Then he flogs a goal when he should easily deal with the situation. 

1405021199_tenor(11).gif.b8f30059116e0ddb48d7b70a68a6ca29.gif

Then you remember it happened all last season aswell as this one.

ImpassionedEnviousBaldeagle-max-14mb.gif.5b64615607b0885d5f7aaed01fe19630.gif

Then the whole team performance hits you

1034029548_tenor(9).gif.c38e0cf6eea6e7f4520b3652db51a866.gif

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I have only seen the highlights on Sportscene, but I cannot fathom how any team can only have one shot, and even that is a free kick, in an entire match. 

A Free kick that Utd shouldn’t have got

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I have only seen the highlights on Sportscene, but I cannot fathom how any team can only have one shot, and even that is a free kick, in an entire match. 

Must be some kind of record.

We had 17 shots during our previous home match, against St Mirren.

11 minutes ago, Rscot said:

Gotta admit it was quite satisfying hearing Jim Spence on the commentary saying Livi were the superior team, away from home, on grass

Meh, I don’t buy the whole grass-plastic thing: I’m sure last season every team in the league had a better home record than away; and St Mirren’s was the most uneven with us 3rd or 4th in list. We’ve played well at Celtic Park, Aberdeen and got nothing while Motherwell was a draw...

Edited by crispy

2 minutes ago, crispy said:

Meh, I don’t buy the whole grass-plastic thing: I’m sure last season every team in the league had a better home record than away; and St Mirren’s was the most uneven with us 3rd or 4th in list. We’ve played well at Celtic Park, Aberdeen and got nothing while Motherwell was a draw...

Hopefully this win will give the team a confidence boost to win a few more away games. We have thrown away a few victories from strong positions last season, the St Mirren and St Johnstone, Hibs games spring to mind.

6 minutes ago, crispy said:

It's a lot of pish but it's like a weight round our necks, so hopefully we can get a few more away wins and shut them the f**k up going on about it.

Last season we had a few good away performances ruined by chucking 2 goal leads away at the death, or being mugged in the last minute to come away with nothing, season before we got away draws at Tynnie and Parkhead, one of the few to do so, the performances have been there, just couldn't quite get the results to match in the end. Maybe naivety by us in our game management, going for wins and being sucker punched, or just not seeing it out and still pushing for goals when we had a lead, think Holt is looking to be a bit wiser this season making sure we take something in games when we're going into the last few minutes.

All I can say is the United players must be might glad that supporters aren't allowed into the ground. I can see getting away with performing like that in front of a live crowd.

I generally try to say something positive about the opposition but I'm sorry guys; I'm really struggling. I suppose the goal keeper did okay really.

Must admit i was rather surprised at how easy that was last night, albeit took us long enough to get the result we more than deserved. United will hope not to put too many gutless performances like that through the season or could find themselves where they dont want to be.To be dominated like that for nearly a whole game must be worrying. Especially as someone suggested,we are no world beaters, just honest granted who never give up.🦁