Week 5

lichtie23

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Burrow is getting eaten alive out there

Lets see...based upon current defensive rankings...

Chargers #5

Cleveland #24

Philly #23

Jacksonville #20

Ravens #1

And his performance against the Chargers was poor compared to the other three. For a true rookie QB, with little to no offensive line support, a running attack that couldn’t gain 100 yards against a Junior College side and, shall we say, deficient receiving options, it’s not terrible...Cinncy is gonna have to find some protection for him before he turns into a new version of poor Archie Manning!

What’s crazy is looking at his stats vs. Lamar and realizing how important that support is. Damn how I wish the Saints had found a way!

20 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Lets see...based upon current defensive rankings...

Chargers #5

Cleveland #24

Philly #23

Jacksonville #20

Ravens #1

And his performance against the Chargers was poor compared to the other three. For a true rookie QB, with little to no offensive line support, a running attack that couldn’t gain 100 yards against a Junior College side and, shall we say, deficient receiving options, it’s not terrible...Cinncy is gonna have to find some protection for him before he turns into a new version of poor Archie Manning!

What’s crazy is looking at his stats vs. Lamar and realizing how important that support is. Damn how I wish the Saints had found a way!

What Cincy really has to worry about is what happened to Mayfield - spent a year behind a terrible OL with a bad HC, and it meant he developed all kinds of bad habits.

You can't let that happen to Burrow.

Just now, G51 said:

What Cincy really has to worry about is what happened to Mayfield - spent a year behind a terrible OL with a bad HC, and it meant he developed all kinds of bad habits.

You can't let that happen to Burrow.

Exactly why I hope he doesn’t become poor old Manning Mk. II. Archie was a supremely talented QB who spent his years running for his life and struggling to even get his team to even, I fear that’s Joe’s fate.