Week 5

lichtie23

Matchup worries me tbh. Though we beat up on a fearsome defensive front with a back end full of piss in Washington, so Pittsburgh shouldn't be any different.
Yeah they've got several decent WRs who can punish our utterly shite secondary. On the plus side Conner is rotten this year and I think Watt went off early today.

Can't stay up for the Bills game tonight but I think the Titans win this, Bills a bit too banged up with Milano probably being the worst possible player to be out (apart from the QB) vs such a run heavy team.

The uncertainty over the game being played could work both ways, as could the fact the Titans haven't (legally) practiced much these last two weeks.

edit: Quinton Spain at guard now out as well as the other two guards being questionable, get on the Josh Allen rushing over bet as he's going to be running like f**k all night

edit edit: Tredavious White and John Brown inactive as well, hellfire. 

Edited by Fuctifano

Thank f**k I didn't even consider staying up. Seems like an anything that could have gone wrong did type of performance.

Bills actually put up more yards than the Titans  even allowing for garbage time game ending drive, but 2 interceptions, a kick off return fumble and a huge punt return gave the Titans 4 starting field positions inside the Bills 30, all of which they converted. 

Big concerns over the defence especially with best LB and CB out. 

Still, at least next it's only the Chiefs...on a short week...with them probably fired up after their first loss as well... 

Edited by Fuctifano

19 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

It's utterly ridiculous how many times DB's try to arm-tackle Henry or go for him up at the shoulders. It's shocking how much standards in basic fundamentals have slid in the NFL over the past 30 years. A DB trying to do that to Campbell, Riggs etc back in the day would have been benched. Just take his legs out from underneath him ffs you morons.