What are you doing for the Serbia playoff?

Gordopolis

You don't, you have missed the point numerous times. Forget it.
Personally I dont wear one of those hats with a feather, or a kilt. Or actually go to away games or anything like that.
But I also don't hate or dislike a large group of people because they choose to wear a hat.
Whats stranger than wearing a hat with a feather. And a kilt. Is logging onto forums of teams you don't support to tell them you don't like them. Thats definitely stranger.

So you're not that into scotland then, yet absolutely triggered by a light hearted comment on a football message board Scottish subsection?
@gannonball apologise please before this chap breaks his keyboard.

Just now, V.Aye.R said:

So you're not that into scotland then, yet absolutely triggered by a light hearted comment on a football message board Scottish subsection?
@gannonball apologise please before this chap breaks his keyboard.

I think its more likely the guy logging onto teams forums he doesn't support to tell them he dislikes them is driven by hatred.

Or the guy going on about how much he dislikes people he doesn't know personally. Because they wear a particular hat.

Just now, Gordopolis said:

So, um, should I have salt n vinegar or prawn crisps next Thursday?

To answer the original question, I do not have any specific plans. Theres not really scope for plans currently. I'll definitely be watching the game.  Biggest scotland game in over 20 years. 

And I also have always assumed you were a police officer, who posts in-between eating donuts and kicking folks heads in.

My pal seems oblivious to this whole Tiers thing. He’s invited me round his to watch the game and have a few whiskies. He seems to have developed a taste for Chivas whisky recently cause it is on at reduced price at the Tesco Express.

Part of me says ‘f**k it, fire round’ another more sensible part says, ‘just sit in your house and watch it’. I’ll probably go with the sensible part.

Either way, this is a big game for Scotland so I’ll be watching.

Sizzling King Prawn McCoys is the correct crisp choice for this.

14 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I think its more likely the guy logging onto teams forums he doesn't support to tell them he dislikes them is driven by hatred.

Or the guy going on about how much he dislikes people he doesn't know personally. Because they wear a particular hat.

"Driven by hatred".

A wild take on a light hearted wind up post that seems to have hooked you in something special.

Take a few deep breaths man. Tartan Army da's are there for the mocking; the hats are ridiculous and they tend to have more interest in getting blootered than watching/talking about the game.

(awaits greenie from Gordo for correct use of a semi-colon).

Sizzling King Prawn McCoys is the correct crisp choice for this.

"Driven by hatred".
A wild take on a light hearted wind up post that seems to have hooked you in something special.
Take a few deep breaths man. Tartan Army da's are there for the mocking; the hats are ridiculous and they tend to have more interest in getting blootered than watching/talking about the game.
(awaits greenie from Gordo for correct use of a semi-colon).
The greenie was for the crisp recommendation - they sound de-lish! [emoji39]