East Fife vs Dumbarton

The no sound doesn't bother me so much as i really don't enjoy watching games with no crowd noise(natural not the piped in sky sports nonsense) anyway, but the picture i do as i said previously as someone who suffers from Motion sickness the jitteriness isn't good for me.

Edited by Rbon

Seems to have reset and the picture seems considerably better than it was. I would argue it is no better than our pixellot system though and most frustratingly the camera seems behind play all too often.

On the game, I feel we have had more of the play and disappointing to have lost such a simple goal. EF don't look upto much but have been difficult to break down so far. Also enjoying the unbiased commentary as always 😂

Just now, Gordon EF said:

My only advice is close your browser completely and open it up again. That seems to have got rid of the jitters for me. Quality still isn't great but at least the game's watchable.

Was a bit better there for the last 5 minutes or so. I'll do a restart of my laptop and see if that does anything for the 2nd half. 

I’m watching it on my phone and it hasn’t been great. The picture isn’t very smooth, although the actual picture seems fine. It feels like the camera is zoomed in too much, towards the end of the half there Wilson went into the box and I had nae idea where his shot ended up. 

We haven’t played too badly but haven’t created many clear cut chances. 

I do feel like I have to question what Ross Rorbes is bringing to the team too. You can't argue if he is pitching in with goals or assists but his delivery has been awful the last couple of games and he is so slow he has put us in trouble a couple of times getting caught out as well.

I think we looked a lot better than Dumbarton before the goal, then it's been much of a much. You can tell we're lacking confidence as we're shitting ourselves a bit that we chuck away the lead by sitting further back. Stream/sound was a bit of a disaster but hopefully runs nice and smooth second half. 

That halftime talk was one of the most biased heaps of shit I have ever heard.

How exactly have East Fife been by far the dominant team. They have had absolutely nothing apart from their goal.

Also enjoying the unbiased commentary as always [emoji23]

You’ve not had to put up with a game from Falkirk yet, wait till you hear that, this is positively neutral compared to that poison!!!