Week 11

lichtie23

3 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

They were fucking awful btw. Awful. 

Yeah, well it's a bit awkward to point it out, but I can only agree.

Watch the final TD pass to Kelce. Raiders interior rusher gets held first of all, then lifted up by the throat, slapped in the head and thrown to the ground. No flag, yet it was so egregious I spotted it  in real-time on a camera filming from about 70 yards away. I know the refs have been instructed to tone down the holding calls because f**k defenses, but jesus, you'll never see a more complete mugging on a football field.

Edited by Boo Khaki

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

Watch the final TD pass to Kelce. Raiders interior rusher gets held first of all, then lifted up by the throat, slapped in the head and thrown to the ground. No flag, yet it was so egregious I spotted in on a camera filming from about 70 yards away. I know the refs have been instructed to tone down the holding calls because f**k defenses, but jesus, you'll never see a more complete mugging on a football field.

I was talking about the rams/bucs officials! Brady gets calls that no other QB would get. The fumble call in the endzone and the double pass being the clear examples. Two totally phantom DPI calls on Ramsey just rounded it off. Pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I was only half paying attention, but yeah, the Brady EZ 'pass' was as clear as day a case of empty hand.

Wasn't the illegal forward declined because it was 4th down anyway?

Yeah but how come he gets the yards? It was 3rd and 10 right? After the penalty the rams got the option of accepting (3rd and 15) or declining (4th and 2) . If I was Arians i would have gone for it on 4th and 2. 

To be fair I'm not sure if it's a bad rule implemented correctly or if the zebras fucked it. But there was no loss of down and the play was a net gain of 8 yards. Some "penalty". 

Watch the final TD pass to Kelce. Raiders interior rusher gets held first of all, then lifted up by the throat, slapped in the head and thrown to the ground. No flag, yet it was so egregious I spotted it  in real-time on a camera filming from about 70 yards away. I know the refs have been instructed to tone down the holding calls because f**k defenses, but jesus, you'll never see a more complete mugging on a football field.

Also thought the Chiefs false started basically every play on that drive.