Week 11

lichtie23

An NFC West battle to kick off week 11 and it’s got the potential to be an absolute cracker as the Cardinals visit the Seahawks.

TNF

Cardinals @ Seahawks

Sunday (Early)

Eagles @ Browns

Falcons @ Saints

Bengals @ Football Team

Lions @ Panthers

Steelers @ Jaguars

Titans @ Ravens

Patriots @ Texans

Sunday (Late)

Dolphins @ Broncos

Jets @ Chargers

Packers @ Colts

Cowboys @ Vikings

SNF

Chiefs @ Raiders

Not to many standout games this Sunday with the Titans @ Ravens and Chiefs visit to the Raiders probably being the pick of the bunch. Can the Jets get their 1st win of the season? How many will the Steelers win by in Jacksonville? How big of a lead will the Lions throw away this week?

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

the Jets get their 1st win of the season

Fixed that bit for you.

Just a question of how big, exactly, a lead will the Chargers accumulate, before blowing it in the most ridiculous '1st and only time in NFL history' manner possible.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Some game for TNF tonight. A Cardinals win knocks Seattle into a distant third in the race for the divisional title. A win, and it’s a relatively easy schedule aside from a visit from the Rams and a visit to Santa Clara on the final week of the season.

I don’t really know where the Seahawks are at right now. Run game is non-existent. Defence is still a concern and even Russ is off the boil and DK Metcalf has been locked down by Peterson and Jake Ramsey the last couple of games.

I have no idea how it’ll go tonight but it’ll be worth a watch.

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

Some game for TNF tonight. A Cardinals win knocks Seattle into a distant third in the race for the divisional title. A win, and it’s a relatively easy schedule aside from a visit from the Rams and a visit to Santa Clara on the final week of the season.

I don’t really know where the Seahawks are at right now. Run game is non-existent. Defence is still a concern and even Russ is off the boil and DK Metcalf has been locked down by Peterson and Jake Ramsey the last couple of games.

I have no idea how it’ll go tonight but it’ll be worth a watch.

Best Thursday night matchup in a long time.

2 hours ago, The Golden God said:

What were the Cardinals thinking at the end there, a timeout and 40 seconds, let’s just throw to the endzone 4 times.

There was a lot of questionable decision making, tbh. Need to get Hopkins involved more. The stupid taunting penalty probably cost us the win in the end, so bloody frustrating.

Good to see the Hawks get back to business. Meaner on defence and mixing the offence back up between rush and pass. An error free game on the ball helps.

15 yds on the ground for Murray and Dunlap with the game sealing sack.

Wasn't end to end but that's how we need to play against the better teams.

Massive win just need to keep on against the lesser lights coming up in the schedule.

Just watched the 15 minute highlights on YouTube. It unfortunately missed a few key moments it seems. Should DK have been ejected for throwing a punch? Troy mentioned it and then it cut to the next play. It looked like the Cardinals didn’t get Hopkins involved enough. Big win for Seattle and I still think 3 teams will come out of that division.

Don’t know if anyone will agree but IMO on the field last night were the best WR in the NFL (Hopkins) & the future best WR in the NFL (Metcalf)

23 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Just watched the 15 minute highlights on YouTube. It unfortunately missed a few key moments it seems. Should DK have been ejected for throwing a punch? Troy mentioned it and then it cut to the next play. It looked like the Cardinals didn’t get Hopkins involved enough. Big win for Seattle and I still think 3 teams will come out of that division.

Don’t know if anyone will agree but IMO on the field last night were the best WR in the NFL (Hopkins) & the future best WR in the NFL (Metcalf)

No, that incident was all on Dre Kirkpatrick being stupid. Had got the Seahawks to a fourth and reasonable and then he gets flagged for taunting. Stupid stuff.

The more I reflect on the game, despite never being ahead, the Cardinals should have won it. That penalty, Kyler's misread where he held the ball rather than giving it to Edmonds, the intentional grounding penalty that lead to the safety. Huge moments down the stretch that Arizona just got wrong. They probably only needed to get 1 of them right to at least get overtime, if not the outright win. Really frustrating.

Bye week for the Bills so Redzone and hoping for Texans and Broncos wins as unlikely as they seem. 

Also, apropos of nothing, does the home team get to pick what kit they wear week to week? I think until this season I assumed the home team wore the coloured uniforms and the away team the white (colour rush excepted) but that isn't the case. 

TNF was a cracker this week. Packers at Colts is the most interesting match up for me this week, I just don't see Rivers taking a team deep into the playoffs but some laugh if he does. Green Bay have been rotten a few times too.

Panthers, Patriots, Saints and Dolphins on my coupon.

How big of a lead will the Lions throw away this week?

How big are you wanting???

I’m actually quietly confident of the Matt Prater Lions taking something from this today, honestly!!!

Also one of those very rare times that I’m hoping for a Cowboys win as well!!

I feel dirty!!!