Week 11

lichtie23

7 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Frank Reich!

Those early 90's Bills teams were absolutely stacked. Besides Reich, they had the likes of Kenny Davis and James Lofton who didn't really get much in the way of playing time. I think if Norwood makes that kick, they probably go on and win at least one more Superbowl. I also think the thing that really held them back was a lack of serious, week-to-week competition in the AFC at the time. If you look at the NFC the East was perpetually strong, you had a 49'ers outfit that was always there or thereabouts, and even the Lions of that time usually played the good teams tough. In the AFC it was the Bills and whichever one or two teams happened to be having a decent year that year.

6 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Those early 90's Bills teams were absolutely stacked. Besides Reich, they had the likes of Kenny Davis and James Lofton who didn't really get much in the way of playing time. I think if Norwood makes that kick, they probably go on and win at least one more Superbowl. I also think the thing that really held them back was a lack of serious, week-to-week competition in the AFC at the time. If you look at the NFC the East was perpetually strong, you had a 49'ers outfit that was always there or thereabouts, and even the Lions of that time usually played the good teams tough. In the AFC it was the Bills and whichever one or two teams happened to be having a decent year that year.

Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Jim Kelly, etc.

Yep, they were loaded. But they ran into equally loaded teams in the Super Bowls as well and the last 3 games didn't play that great.

People forget how damn good that Redskins team was and those Cowboys teams were nasty.

3 penalty 1st downs handed to the Jets on that scoring drive, and the Chargers can't figure out why they can't win close games. That's exactly the sort of shit they've been pulling all season long.

So I take it the 'must be a catchable ball' part of the PI rule has been dumped at some point? Mimms would have had to be in the 3rd row of the bleachers to catch that PI on Davis