Dundee FC vs Arbroath FC

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

4-0 Dundee, why are we even entertaining any other option? Just another routine stomping of a seaside team that we've managed a few times already this season.

I see the "magic-mushies" pehs are kicking in..................wonder if he has ate fev-seex-or seeven of them and an inging een an ah?..........................................(apologies if the spelling is incorrect but Dundonian talk is not on spellchecker)!! 

Smokies & Wine Ya Bass........................................36-0.

I see the "magic-mushies" pehs are kicking in..................wonder if he has ate fev-seex-or seeven of them and an inging een an ah?..........................................(apologies if the spelling is incorrect but Dundonian talk is not on spellchecker)!! 
Smokies & Wine Ya Bass........................................36-0.

It’s a low bar but I’m afraid you’ve failed to clear it. I assume you thought that was amusing?

What are people thinking in terms of the starting line up? I'm not a fan of 3 at the back but we don't have the personnel to make a flat back 4 work so we at least get the most out of Marshall and Elliot who are far better going forward than they are defensively. We should be going for it against Arbroath so 2 up top is a must, I'm yet to be impressed with any of the forwards but Afalobi looks like he might have something about him while I think Jakubiak deserves a crack at it, I'm still not sure what Mullen offers but I know what Sow offers: nothing. After that the 3 spots left over for midfield pick themselves.

• GK: Legzdins
  • CB: McGhee
  • CB: Ashcroft
  • CB: Fontaine
  • LWB: Marshall
  • RWB: Elliot
  • CM: Byrne
  • CM: Adam
  • CM: Anderson
  • FW: Afalobi
  • FW: Jakubiak

9 hours ago, The Derry said:

Would any Arbroath fan be interested in a physical fight before/after the match?

AYE, lets get back to the 70's/80's when the famous Gayfield Boot Boys chased youz up the monument hill next to Tutties Neuk but fair play to you lads you were quick and all we saw was the bottom of your Green Flash trainers then the "Battle of the Wardmill Hotel" when the Arbroath Soccer Society bopped the green/black jumpered Hulltoon **** lol, but apart from that 2-1 the Red Lichties with Bobby getting the winner.

p.s. hopefully your drainage is fixed after last seasons shambles.........................................36-0.

AYE, lets get back to the 70's/80's when the famous Gayfield Boot Boys chased youz up the monument hill next to Tutties Neuk but fair play to you lads you were quick and all we saw was the bottom of your Green Flash trainers then the "Battle of the Wardmill Hotel" when the Arbroath Soccer Society bopped the green/black jumpered Hulltoon **** lol, but apart from that 2-1 the Red Lichties with Bobby getting the winner.
p.s. hopefully your drainage is fixed after last seasons shambles.........................................36-0.

My dad tells me story’s of this event, sounded wild, Dundee boys with brown stains on the back of their breeks. The Arbroath Soccer Society were not to be messed with, do you have any more story’s AFCPUNK?

1 hour ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

GTFO - Reaction GIFs

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Glad this is at Dens. Imagine it was at that Junior park next to the water in Arbroath? 

Hopefully the Glaikiticos can show the guile and sophistication in this match. 

Vive la Derry. 

Assuming that you may be referring to Gayfield ,according to Google, Dens Park is 100m x 64m , whereas Gayfield is 105mx65m. You decide which one is the Junior playing surface.

1 hour ago, Housecaptain said:

Assuming that you may be referring to Gayfield ,according to Google, Dens Park is 100m x 64m , whereas Gayfield is 105mx65m. You decide which one is the Junior playing surface.

What a fucking mental line of defence that is :lol: 

1 hour ago, Housecaptain said:

Probably still Gayfield tbh.

Interesting stat though as we used to have one of the biggest pitches in Scotland. Wonder if it was McPake that chose to bring it in.