Dundee FC vs Arbroath FC

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Big fan of Rab Douglas doing his regular coaching duties while in a goalie kit.

image.png.28861409a5cf1a8a61245559bb6d6ff9.png

Next manager.

Bring him home IMO. 

Course, I'm joking, get Jocky fucking in with him assisting.

13 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

Headless chicken with the heart of a mouse. Please God, tell me his contract runs out in the summer

McDaid's contract does in fact run out this summer, as do most of the rest of them. Those contracted to 2022 are Adam, Ashcroft, Mullen, Byrne and Jakubiak, and the new youth contracts signed this preseason (i.e. Anderson, Robertson, etc.) are contracted til 2023.

Honestly, pretty good backbone to make a new team with for 2021-22, and I'm sticking to my belief that if the news about McMullan is true then it wouldn't be an end-of-the-world signing imo. The rest of the players contracted til the summer really need to step their game up if they want to stay here.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

On 05/12/2020 at 20:32, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Should've been 4 up by halftime, thought the missed chances would come back to bite us, luckily we got away with it. McPake lives on.

Thank you.

Luckily!  Surely McPake would have gone if we hadn't won yesterday. Just a Gowser corker separated the teams at the end - if that had come of the post and stayed out......  Let's not forget that the Litchies had more than enough chances to have scored at least 3 plus plus requiring Hamilton to  actually looking like a keeper for once. I like Arbroath in the division, just don't fancy their chances, as they know, if they don't have someone to put the chances created away. Fingers crossed for you guys and as for us, fingers crossed that Nelms sees the light