Alloa vs Ayr

7 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

The joy of one page checkout/watch page for the game. It's meant to make it simpler.

Sign up first then buy. Once you've bought it won't let you buy a second time. So I think the only thing you get to see is "buy a season ticket."

Okay 👍

2 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/2020/11/30/ayr-united-ppv/

Not that anyone reads it but I did try and give instructions.

Right enough when you go back after 14:45 the banner is replaced by a video player

Yeah, I bought one yesterday using this. I spent more time trying to find my card than anything else tbh.

I have to say I did at one stage think I was buying an Alloa season ticket. 😂

Just purchased a ticket and got confirmation e mail.
Where is the event page? I presume it means the live streaming page.
You apparently don't need an access code but how does the live stream know you've signed up for it?
I tried to call the number and it rang out for 5 minutes before cutting me off. We've now sent an e mail. Hopefully things will be clarified.
It would be helpful if the instructions matched what you see. I guess access code relates to season ticket holders but it would be useful if it actually told you that.
Really poor fan experience versus other clubs so far.

4 minutes ago, Honest Lass said:

Really poor fan experience versus other clubs so far.

A bit harsh that.

I found buying a stream for Inverness a nightmare on that SPFL match center. The Alloa experience thus far is 100 times better than that. 

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

A bit harsh that.

I found buying a stream for Inverness a nightmare on that SPFL match center. The Alloa experience thus far is 100 times better than that. 

I'll be honest I wished we could have just conglomerated and had the one championship system to avoid all this sign in and learning what system does what but as has been pointed out the SPFL's solution isn't fit for purpose.

Alloa's sign up is fine for me, I prefer having a login Vs our code.  

I did not enjoy having to manually input card details though (which is very pretty I understand) plz enable the autofill for our return visit.

Does anyone know what the video quality has been like for Alloa's home matches? Livingston's was shocking last week. Whenever the camera moved it was just a blur. Sick of paying for a terrible quality stream! Cheers.

4 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Does anyone know what the video quality has been like for Alloa's home matches? Livingston's was shocking last week. Whenever the camera moved it was just a blur. Sick of paying for a terrible quality stream! Cheers.

On 02/12/2020 at 12:23, LeodhasXD said:

If you want to see what it looks like https://live.alloaathletic.co.uk/vod/5fc28b549e8ec810c40e6c9a

30 minutes ago, Honest Lass said:

Just got call from Alloa, told to login on registration and go to PPV page then to match pic and from there the screen will change from logo to tv before game.

Not what the webpage says. Need to clarify I suggest.

image.png.b7d6521bd7cf0d7e8788fde4902b254b.png That's what's on the website.

Can you be specific about where? If I can avoid 40 emails and hour about access codes I would like to cover that.

1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Be carful with the live stream I’ve just been stung for a season ticket whilst trying to pay for the game

At least that gives you options for the rest of the season and Alloa do play some really nice stuff at times.

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Not sure what the shape is of that team?

Possibly

Sinisalo

Houston
Baird
Roscoe
Chalmers

Muirhead
Murdoch

McCowan
Moffat
Smith

Anderson

Think it’s an appalling selection choice tbh, but we’ll see what happens. 

Roscoe still in but Reading out, bizarre. 

5 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Think it’s an appalling selection choice tbh, but we’ll see what happens. 

Roscoe still in but Reading out, bizarre. 

Since it’s an appalling selection , What players would you drop from that 11 ? and who would you replace with ( taking into account Walsh and Reading not 100% fit ) 

Was surprised to see all 3 of Roscoe, Baird and Houston in the team and Reading not.  Unless he's got a knock he's been the best out the lot of them so far. 

Hopefully Aero isn't playing left back or anything too mental.