Alloa vs Ayr

Since it’s an appalling selection , What players would you drop from that 11 ? and who would you replace with ( taking into account Walsh and Reading not 100% fit ) 

Wouldn’t have started Anderson tbh. Cue him scoring now but I think we look better with Moffat leading the line and the likes of Smith and McCowan playing off him.

Muirhead at left back?

Sinisalo

Houston - Roscoe - Baird - Aero

Murdoch - Chalmers

McCowan - Moffat - Smith

Anderson

Edited by Trogdor

Just now, Trogdor said:

Muirhead at left back?

Sinisalo

Murdoch - Chalmers

McCowan - Moffat - Smith

Anderson

Our lack of depth in the fullback area really showing imo. 

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Muirhead at left back?

Sinisalo

Murdoch - Chalmers

McCowan - Moffat - Smith

Anderson

I'm hoping it's Chalmers or a back 3 otherwise.  

8 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Since it’s an appalling selection , What players would you drop from that 11 ? and who would you replace with ( taking into account Walsh and Reading not 100% fit ) 

Why do you get so defensive over any criticism?

No one on here aside from you knew Reading wasn’t 100% fit. Without knowing that it looks bizarre.

12 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

You know, we are allowed to criticise at times.

It is pretty obvious why it’s an appalling selection. I hope I’m wrong as if they turn up they should still win,  but if we lose Kerr will be slaughtered for it. 

Reading was also fully fit yesterday afternoon. 

Edited by No_Problemo

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Why do you get so defensive over any criticism?

No one on here aside from you knew Reading wasn’t 100% fit. Without knowing that it looks bizarre.

Not defensive in any way , just curious to why it was quoted to be an appalling team selection , and  what changes he would have made 

Edited by Robbo63

I’m presuming I’ve done this right. Currently logged in and sitting on the home page with the big Alloa Athletic banner with upcoming events below it.

Do I need to select the Ayr game from upcoming events? Apologies if this has been asked already.

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'm hoping it's Chalmers or a back 3 otherwise.  

Aye, could be interesting. I cant imagine Chalmers as a back.

Hopefully its not a Brian Reid special ala moving about 3/4 players out of position.

On the team selection I don’t think it’s appalling but it’s certainly different. Kerr knows it’s not been working and is trying something new. If it works then great, if not then he’ll have to take the criticism for it.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m presuming I’ve done this right. Currently logged in and sitting on the home page with the big Alloa Athletic banner with upcoming events below it.

Do I need to select the Ayr game from upcoming events? Apologies if this has been asked already.

I'm on the actual event page where I think the Alloa vs Ayr orange and blue banner turns into the video in 10 mins.

6 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Aye, could be interesting. I cant imagine Chalmers as a back.

Hopefully its not a Brian Reid special ala moving about 3/4 players out of position.

Did he not start out as a LB at Celtic ?

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

On the team selection I don’t think it’s appalling but it’s certainly different. Kerr knows it’s not been working and is trying something new. If it works then great, if not then he’ll have to take the criticism for it.

Probably fair... remains to be seen though really. Hopefully it’s not appalling!

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

I’ve clicked the event and getting a message saying I need to purchase a pay per view ticket or subscription. I already have and got confirmation email confirming. 

Yes, exactly the same here.