Well v Saints 12/12/2020

13 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

If Motherwell hve a decent bone in their body the will have the deckchairs out and let the buddies win by 3 to right the wrongs, failing that the way we are playing we’re  taking points off this mob anyway

Can't see us lying down whatsoever. 

Saints to win 3-0 though. 

25 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

If Motherwell hve a decent bone in their body the will have the deckchairs out and let the buddies win by 3 to right the wrongs, failing that the way we are playing we’re  taking points off this mob anyway

I think you are right but we don’t 

10,000 St Mirren fans to somehow find their way in
It pleases me immensely that the image of 15,000 plus Saints fans packing in to both ends of you stadium some 43 years ago is still burned into the psyche of all Well fans regardless of age.

My 1st ever Saints game BTW so a special memory for me too just like you guys.

5 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

It pleases me immensely that the image of 15,000 plus Saints fans packing in to both ends of you stadium some 43 years ago is still burned into the psyche of all Well fans regardless of age.

My 1st ever Saints game BTW so a special memory for me too just like you guys.

To be part of a 20,000 away crowd must have been special.

2 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
6 minutes ago, Munoz said:
Whatever the result,  Obika is guaranteed to score in this one. 

Along with the goals we'll inevitably gift to Richard Tait and Lee Erwin.

You went too far with Lee Erwin. 

We barely showed up for Well's 3-0 win against us the other week, so I'm hoping for better here.

We were very good against Aberdeen, both games, until the ball reached the penalty area. I just want to see us create proper chances that create work for the goalkeeper as opposed to the stats guy who tallies our 'shots'.

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

We barely showed up for Well's 3-0 win against us the other week, so I'm hoping for better here.

We were very good against Aberdeen, both games, until the ball reached the penalty area. I just want to see us create proper chances that create work for the goalkeeper as opposed to the stats guy who tallies our 'shots'.

Don’t worry. Your goal drought or lack of goals will come to an end at Fir Park.

It kind of me makes me wish we had 2 Scotland International players playing in defence. Add to that a Ugandan International. Then our defence would be impenetrable......

We were going along nicely before the International break but the games since including on Saturday have not been good. Yes we were disallowed a perfectly good goal to put us 1-0 up but second half was poor. In fact it probably is not far wrong that when we go 1-0 up we rarely lose and when we go 1-0 down we never win. That is why that disallowed goal was perhaps more impactful that many pundits and fans would have thought or commented on. 

So in summary whoever scores 1st will not lose the game.  Not at all confident it will be us though. 

Edited by welldaft