Dundee FC vs Dunfermline Athletic

28 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Thanks for that, DA Baracus.  Hope that cut on your eye mends sharpish.  

Anyone wanting the video of DA crying for mercy throw me a DM.

A good dust up my friend. It was more of a Ric Flair 'begging off' ploy from me than outright crying for mercy though.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

A good dust up my friend. It was more of a Ric Flair 'begging off' ploy from me than outright crying for mercy though.

Just got my hands on the vid in fact.

ric flair wrestling GIF by WWE

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Will be otherwise engaged so unable to watch this but I fully expect this will be an accurate summation of tomorrow’s events (with Dunfermline representing the spanker and Dundee the spankee).

Danke sehr.

image.gif.00a52e282c3468dd45baad1c97dc64da.gif

Edited by Shandön Par

34 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Will be otherwise engaged so unable to watch this but I fully expect this will be an accurate summation of tomorrow’s events (with Dunfermline representing the spanker and Dundee the spankee).

Danke sehr.

image.gif.00a52e282c3468dd45baad1c97dc64da.gif

He does have a 'Fifer' look about him. 

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

He does have a 'Fifer' look about him. 

Thank you.

Sorry to disagree, but you can clearly see that he only has 5 fingers on each hand there.... (4 and a thumb for the pedants amongst us)

Edited by Spikethedee

Feel like I say it every week but f**k covid. Really enjoy away games up Dundee. Bottle of the monks finest for the train, stop off at Trades for a few jars, moan like f**k about the entry price to Dens but still pay it. Bring it back rapid I say! 
One of few journeys were the train takes longer than it does by bus or car. Few better feelings than stood at the platform at Inverkeithing anticipating a day of nonsense ahead. Truly a great city for an away day. Shame both clubs are robbing c***s, consistently charging more than a score for an utterly dross standard of football.

This is a big game in the chase for play off spots. For us anyway.

You would expect Ayr and ICT to win their games against Arbroath and Alloa, if we win this then we stay within 3 points of the play-off places, we lose and the gap would stretch to 6 points and game over for the season imo.

McPake would have to go if we lose this.

Simply put, if we're on our game we can beat Dunfermline, especially at home. We've barely been 'on our game' though at all this seasons, and defo not for more than 45 minutes in any one game. If McPake is ever going to prove to the fanbase that he has what it takes to get the best out of this team, he has to win tomorrow.