Dundee FC vs Dunfermline Athletic

We have a league cup quarter final Tuesday before this game too. No better way to recover from  that pish today.

We are definately a better all round team this season but really miss a quality striker up top. Defence has been horrific last two weeks after an  impressive start, hopefully just a blip.

Very interesting game next week. I think Pars seem to play better against the better teams, so I'm going for an away win.

Just now, Chubbychops said:

I think Pars seem to play better against the better teams, so I'm going for an away win.

We're 7th.

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

We have a league cup quarter final Tuesday before this game too.

Purely for competitive rather than personal reasons, please can your team get at least half your squad injured on Tuesday? Cheers.

7 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

We have a league cup quarter final Tuesday before this game too. No better way to recover from  that pish today.

We are definately a better all round team this season but really miss a quality striker up top. Defence has been horrific last two weeks after an  impressive start, hopefully just a blip.

Very interesting game next week. I think Pars seem to play better against the better teams, so I'm going for an away win.

I wonder if Murray has had his head turned by some other clubs sniffing around, I hope not as obviously clubs won't be exactly relishing a CH with his recent from in the past couple of weeks. Fingers crossed it's just a blip.

42 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Seeing as Dundee are at home so I'm technically hosting I will be a gentleman and allow you to pick the specifics.  

You are a gentleman.

If I may, I propose the park that lies between Dens and Tannadice. If that doesn't work the under the road bridge just along from the V&A is an option. At a stretch I could do

I shall however defer to you for a date and time, but please note that after 17.00 is best for me, although since I get an hour for lunch I could do between 12.00-13.00 if needed.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

You are a gentleman.

If I may, I propose the park that lies between Dens and Tannadice. If that doesn't work the under the road bridge just along from the V&A is an option. At a stretch I could do

I shall however defer to you for a date and time, but please note that after 17.00 is best for me, although since I get an hour for lunch I could do between 12.00-13.00 if needed.

Thursday 7pm at that shitey arse park.

What are your views on weapons?

10 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Thursday 7pm at that shitey arse park.

What are your views on weapons?

Ok, shall see you there.

No firearms obviously.

Blunt weapons are fine but I would please request that they aren't wrapped in anything (like barbed wire for example). Also only manual weapons please.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Ok, shall see you there.

No firearms obviously.

Blunt weapons are fine but I would please request that they aren't wrapped in anything (like barbed wire for example). Also only manual weapons please.

I'll stick the sniper back in the shed then.

Mind that young lad from Dundee got jailed for a decent wee stretch during the London riots after jokingly saying let's storm the Overgate? Just saying that @DA Baracus seems like a grass. Be careful @The Derry, not that you'll need to be careful when you're damaging his face so badly you're making him look like Stevie Crawford mind you.

1 hour ago, The Derry said:

Costs nothing to be courteous to the man you're planning on beating half to death.

Indeed sir!

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mind that young lad from Dundee got jailed for a decent wee stretch during the London riots after jokingly saying let's storm the Overgate? Just saying that @DA Baracus seems like a grass. Be careful @The Derry, not that you'll need to be careful when you're damaging his face so badly you're making him look like Stevie Crawford mind you.

I take exception here! I shall not grass regardless of the outcome of the duel between myself and my opponent!

Your frequent insults of the handsome Pars manager has not gone unnoticed.