Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

DUNDEE UNITED

Pie and Bovril's best-loved United posters of 2020:

1st - @Szamo's_Ammo wins it in an absolute landslide, with 60%+ of the vote. Will need to crunch the numbers, but he might the most popular voter full stop. He's even won over admirers up the wrong end of Sandeman Street, with one remarking "what a turn around from this DAB c**t". Charming. Congrats, Szamo.

I'd be lying if I said I was surprised at this landslide victory but honoured all the same.

sarcastic dan levy GIF by CBC

16 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Zero pointer. Tremendous.

George Galloway received more votes this time but you would have been in my top 3. 🧡

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

Alert Mongoose being voted the worst United poster is as much a travesty as Szammo being voted the best, imo.

Read it and process it:

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

1st - @Szamo's_Ammo wins it in an absolute landslide, with 60%+ of the vote. Will need to crunch the numbers, but he might the most popular voter full stop. 

Most. Popular.

Would agree that Alert shouldn't have been worst poster but if you upset the Accies cabal these things can happen. 

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Would agree that Alert shouldn't have been worst poster but if you upset the Accies cabal these things can happen. 

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention that in the write-up. He was largely voted by Accies fans because he started the disastrous relegation thread.

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

* of those who voted, of course. I'm sure @HibsFan can confirm the number of voters. It should be easily tallied against how many regular premiership posters there are.

I wouldn't worry about it.

6 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

My mind's blanking on his name but is one of the DABs on here not a weirdo alt-right transphobe as well? 

He supports Queen of the South now.

ST MIRREN 

0_JS208822515.jpg.c5af9f07d0393007c673b189eaf125a0.jpg

Pie and Bovril's best-loved Saints posters of 2020:

Despite what the mewling McDiarmid masses say, St Mirren are quite obviously one of the best set of c***s in the top flight - both on here and irl. Nobody works Hearts into a seething mess quite like the Buddies, and they've clearly done a number on St Johnstone too. The ultimate wee guy vs shagger dynamic playing out there between Perth and Paisley. Keep on fighting the good fight, you magnificent b*****ds. We have a big spread of ten separate posters who felt the love from P&B's posters. @NorthBank, @Ralstonite, @GAD, @sergie's no1 fan, @Munoz were all bringing up the rear,  @Gareth_Glasgow finished fifth and can take solace from being praised by Saintees for being "the only okay one despite being called Gareth". @Ric just misses out on the top three. If he'd bothered voting he could've made it and kept his pal Mongoose off the top spot. Them's the breaks. Here's how the top three lined up.

3rd - @Arch Stanton earns themselves third place, despite claiming somewhere in this thread to not be box office enough to feature in either category. Maybe it's their humility which has struck a chord with the P&B voters. Anyway, I like Stanton and am glad they've got some recognition.

2nd - @djchapsticks, another good Saints poster who even won some begrudging respect from bitter tory farmers. One remarked that only Chapsticks and this category's winner "escape with much credibility". Well in, Chapsticks.

1st - @Coventry Saint wins fairly convincingly. Good poster who's had a year full of good posts, so no real surprises there. 

That concludes the best posters, safe to say that there's a lot of Perth-shaped interest in the worst posters. Coming up in ten minutes or so. 692738149_JackSloshed.png.dd53b37514e8b1db408c62b9cb6f68f8.png

Just now, tree house tam said:

Perth shaped interest?

More like boring foregone conclusion. Munoz wins hands down, Demented Zebra would've given him a run for his money but has really calmed down in his new form, still as thick as f**k mind you.

I meant more that almost all of you, to a man, got your votes in for St Mirren. But yes, it is a foregone conclusion.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Perth shaped interest?

More like boring foregone conclusion. Munoz wins hands down, Demented Zebra would've given him a run for his money but has really calmed down in his new form, still as thick as f**k mind you.

Is Demented Zebra the one who is a bit of a racist mentalist?

Apologies if I'm confusing him with someone else. 

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Is Demented Zebra the one who is a bit of a racist mentalist? Apologies if I'm confusing him with someone else. 

He's not really racist. He in his 60s and used an archaic, albeit unacceptable word to describe an ethnic group. Admittedly he also did himself no favours by subsequently digging a bigger hole and putting both feet in.

ETA....veracity doesn't mean what I thought it means :rolleyes:

Edited by Arch Stanton

10 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

ST MIRREN 

Despite what the mewling McDiarmid masses say, St Mirren are quite obviously one of the best set of c***s in the top flight - both on here and irl. Nobody works Hearts into a seething mess quite like the Buddies, and they've clea

12 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

ST MIRREN 

Despite what the mewling McDiarmid masses say, St Mirren are quite obviously one of the best set of c***s in the top flight - both on here and irl. Nobody works Hearts into a seething mess quite like the Buddies, and they've clearly done a number on St Johnstone too. The ultimate wee guy vs shagger dynamic playing out there between Perth and Paisley. Keep on fighting the good fight, you magnificent b*****ds. We have a big spread of ten separate posters who felt the love from P&B's posters. @NorthBank, @Ralstonite, @GAD, @sergie's no1 fan, @Munoz were all bringing up the rear,  @Gareth_Glasgow finished fifth and can take solace from being praised by Saintees for being "the only okay one despite being called Gareth". @Ric just misses out on the top three. If he'd bothered voting he could've made it and kept his pal Mongoose off the top spot. Them's the breaks. Here's how the top three lined up.

3rd - @Arch Stanton earns themselves third place, despite claiming somewhere in this thread to not be box office enough to feature in either category. Maybe it's their humility which has struck a chord with the P&B voters. Anyway, I like Stanton and am glad they've got some recognition.

2nd - @djchapsticks, another good Saints poster who even won some begrudging respect from bitter tory farmers. One remarked that only Chapsticks and this category's winner "escape with much credibility". Well in, Chapsticks.

1st - @Coventry Saint wins fairly convincingly. Good poster who's had a year full of good posts, so no real surprises there. 

That concludes the best posters, safe to say that there's a lot of Perth-shaped interest in the worst posters. Coming up in ten minutes or so. 692738149_JackSloshed.png.dd53b37514e8b1db408c62b9cb6f68f8.png

rly done a number on St Johnstone too. The ultimate wee guy vs shagger dynamic playing out there between Perth and Paisley. Keep on fighting the good fight, you magnificent b*****ds. We have a big spread of ten separate posters who felt the love from P&B's posters. @NorthBank, @Ralstonite, @GAD, @sergie's no1 fan, @Munoz were all bringing up the rear,  @Gareth_Glasgow finished fifth and can take solace from being praised by Saintees for being "the only okay one despite being called Gareth". @Ric just misses out on the top three. If he'd bothered voting he could've made it and kept his pal Mongoose off the top spot. Them's the breaks. Here's how the top three lined up.

Could you go wipe the Paisley jizz off your face before you carry on please

lewd blow me GIF

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He's not really racist. He in his 60s and used an archaic, albeit unacceptable word to describe an ethnic group. Admittedly he also did himself no favours by subsequently digging a bigger hole and putting both feet in with some veracity.

And threatened one of our for a square go